How will you announce your BFP?? Lets do a little dreaming

oregoon

Reaction score
Hi all!

I had this idea to pass the time during the TWW while we wait to test- let's share our announcement ideas! When you get your BFP, how will you tell your DH/OH/SO/family?(Notice I said WHEN, not IF!)

I'm sure there's lots of ladies out there that have been planning something since they started TTCing. Share away! Let's dream a little so we can keep up the positivity and hope for our BFPs!!

I'll share first- one Christmas I got my DH a shirt that said "world's greatest not-a-father". It was an inside joke from a show, and my DH and I were waiting to try, so it was a good gift for him. Once I get my BFP, I'm planning to either take his shirt and cross out the " not-a" and tell him I fixed his shirt, or to tell him he should get rid of the shirt, he doesn't need it anymore ;)

Please share- also past BFP announcements welcome to give us ideas!

Nice thread! And what a cute idea!

I wanted to upload a pregnancy poem on Facebook called " am not alone" and then for the caption put a my due date and how many weeks I am :) :cloud9:
I always liked the poem it is so pretty :kiss:

Cool idea! I'm going to go look up that poem right now :)

Worlds greatest not a father shirt..from how I met your mother?! :) if so, you just became one of my favorite people on this site lol. I hope you get your bfp soon!

Worlds greatest not a father shirt..from how I met your mother?! :) if so, you just became one of my favorite people on this site lol. I hope you get your bfp soon!

Yep! From HIMYM :) my DH and I are both huge fans! I'm glad you got the reference :D

Huge fan over here too! :) hahaha, I love that you actually got him that shirt. Too funny ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->