How will you tell your OH you're pregnant?

Your ideas are so cute. I already know how pregnancy #3's announcement will go down:
1. Take test alone in bathroom, DH will probably be puttering around the house drinking coffee
-scratch that, he'll probably be chugging water before heading to bed because it'll be 12:30 in the morning and I'll randomly decide to take a test
2. Test comes up positive. Que the instant welling of tears (of joy of course. I'm a HUGE softy when it come to positive pregnancy tests)
3. Tears are done!
4. Run down the hall yelling "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant! I.am.awesome! Yeah, that's right, I created a baby" all the while doing some awkward dance and waving my pregnancy test around.
5. DH will lean against wall holding his water jug with a smirk on his face and when I'm done with my "war cry" (that's what he calls it) he'll say: "you know, babe, it takes two to tango so can I get some credit here too?"
Yeah, that's how I'll be announcing it to him...again.:blush: Then I'll precede with my traditional "it was a fluke! Let's do six more pregnancy tests before I truly believe it" 1st trimester.

That's a very creative way to tell him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"