How would you share the news??

Jo20072007

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)
Due to a missed miscarriage at the beginning of the year at 16 weeks we are keeping this pregnancy secret from all family and friends until at LEAST 20 weeks, does anyone have any good ideas on telling people that late? Or has anyone got some lovely stories on How they told the news? Thanks in advance xx

when will u be that far along? any good holidays near by, or birthdays? you could send out ultrasound photo gifts. how r u going to hide ur bump?

My sons birthday is around that time. It's not a problem to hide my bump as I don't show til at least 24/25 weeks x

every pregnancy is different, so I hope u dont show till then if u want to keep it a secret! lol Hm, dont want to announce it at a birthday party of his and take away from his special day... well, maybe u could give him a shirt that says "only child" striked out with "Big brother"written underneath it, i've seen those. Depending on how old he is... That way he gets something too, and when he turn it to show the camera, SURPRISE EVERYONE lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->