How would you spell Eh-LAY-na?

Amygdala

Reaction score
Hey girls!

I love the name Elena pronounced Eh-LAY-na but worry that she'd get it mispronounced a lot. How would you say it should be spelled?

Thanks!:flower:

I agree with Elaina if that's the pronunciation you want.

I know an Elena pronounced how u want it pronounced i've never seen Elaina b4 but that does look alot nicer :)

Elaina - looks & sounds sooo pretty! I have always loved the name "Alaina" or "Alayna"!

My daughters name is Eleanor pronounced El-a-na, people spelt it wrong all of the time and pronnounce it with the or at the end, but after some minor adjustments and correcting they are getting there.

i love the spelling alaina.. its very pretty :flower:

I would probably spell it 'Elena'! But Elayna/Eleyna or Elaina looks pretty too :)

xx

I think if you spell it Elaina people will pronounce it EE-LAY-NA (like Elaine is EE-LAYN)
If you want it to be EH-LAY-NA then maybe Elayna would be easiest, but I like your original spelling Elena best

Elaina :) But I have seen an Elena (works for the same company as I do...). Somehow I just seem to pronounce it differently spelt that way though :shrug: Sounds more like "Eh-lee-na" to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->