How you all feeling today?

taffmam

mammy to 3 and pregnant
Reaction score
hey all, im feeling a little optimistic today. im on 10DPO and the cramps have finally stopped, YAY! nausea is a little worse and i was retching doing the dogs food this morning which made my german shepherds jump outa they fur lol, i have white sticky cm today which is the first time since i ovulated. i am sitting in my living room and i can smell something that is really bugging my nose and tummy and i am really hoping its not the dogs lol. aw well enough about me. how r u all?

p.s i tested my blood pressure last night and it was 100/70 with a heart rate of 96. its normally 114/80 with heart rate of 62. its normal for me to pass out when im pregnant which has landeds me in some really embarassing and dangerous situations so other half has confined me to house til AF or BFP comes!!!!!!!

Hiya! :hi:

I'm 6dpo, and getting quite bad cramps today, and lower back pain. Also quite grumpy and PMT-ish.
Feel like AF is gonna show, but if she does it'll be a week early, and that never happens.

Sooo am feeling a little fed up now. Doesn't help that I'm full of cold.:nope:

We worked *extra* hard at baby making this month, so was really confident this would be our month.

Never mind, just have to dtd even more next month.....dammit!:winkwink:

I'm 11 dpo
-nausea over past couple days (has subsided some)
-little cm, is white when it shows
-bloating
-metal taste in mouth (has gone since saturday and sunday)
-headaches (not as many tho)
-overall very weak (like i have mono

mamicoch- sounds like implantation perhaps

Im only a few DPO, not sure exactly because I dont chart/temp, just base off predication calculators, and they said it should have been Yesterday or Today, but body signals seemed to put it between Wed/Fri...and well, Im not sure now if its in my head or not but been experience some abnormal things that COULD be something, but like I say could also just be my wishful thinking, lol.

12 dpo and nothing really. Done a test today and it was BFN.
Feels like I'm out but you never know till the witch comes....

thats right jenjen never really know...is this your first? if so than maybe your one of the lucky ones that has a nice easy pregnancy (my mom was that way) praying i am too...although morning sickness almost seems like a right of passage

This will be my second pregnancy...and second child if it sticks....and with my first I had no morning sickness. Felt a little queasy here and there, but no actual puking though.

I'm between 11 and 16dpo I think FF changed between the 2 and I done a HPT yesterday BFN.

In work today my head is pounding its like a huge pressure at the back of my head which is odd. Still nausea, horrible taste, sore lower back and some cramping, all i want to do is eat or cry and i am so tired.

this is my 2nd cycle of trying for my first little one. Already I feel like it's taking over my life so going to try and chill out a bit!

Yeah i keep trying to not think about it..and it seems that once my mind is fully distracted...some little twinge or nausea or something pops up and my mind goes back to baby

Hiya! :hi:

I'm 6dpo, and getting quite bad cramps today, and lower back pain. Also quite grumpy and PMT-ish.
Feel like AF is gonna show, but if she does it'll be a week early, and that never happens.

Sooo am feeling a little fed up now. Doesn't help that I'm full of cold.:nope:

We worked *extra* hard at baby making this month, so was really confident this would be our month.

Never mind, just have to dtd even more next month.....dammit!:winkwink:
i have also felt like AF is gona show her ugly face this week but nothing so far. if im on a 28day cycle this month then i am due to see her saturday. hope ur feeling better soon :)

I'm 11 dpo
-nausea over past couple days (has subsided some)
-little cm, is white when it shows
-bloating
-metal taste in mouth (has gone since saturday and sunday)
-headaches (not as many tho)
-overall very weak (like i have mono
ooooooo sounds good hun!!!!!!

Im only a few DPO, not sure exactly because I dont chart/temp, just base off predication calculators, and they said it should have been Yesterday or Today, but body signals seemed to put it between Wed/Fri...and well, Im not sure now if its in my head or not but been experience some abnormal things that COULD be something, but like I say could also just be my wishful thinking, lol.

lol im the same i keep hoping my symptoms mean something then i go into denial lol :)

12 dpo and nothing really. Done a test today and it was BFN.
Feels like I'm out but you never know till the witch comes....

i agree ur not out til the witch is about :) keep us updated hun

I'm between 11 and 16dpo I think FF changed between the 2 and I done a HPT yesterday BFN.

In work today my head is pounding its like a huge pressure at the back of my head which is odd. Still nausea, horrible taste, sore lower back and some cramping, all i want to do is eat or cry and i am so tired.

i have been really emotional last 2days. even cried at advert for life insurance on tv this morning!!!!! i also did a test this morning and i almost convinced myself i could see something but i know i didnt so it was a BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->