How you doing oxSarahxo ??

Hallo, still hanging in here, contractions still dot on 7mins apart so can't go anywhere...

Had no sleep what so ever last night, OH slept like a baby though, the swine!

Not much to update, still having my show, there's LOADS of it, I'm surprised there's any room for baby in there with all this gunk.

Pains got to the point where walking through them became impossible, at the moment they seem to have eased off so just popped on and grabbing some toast.

Praying they kick in like a mo-fo shortly and we can get somewhere.

OH is doing well, I've been leaning against walls etc to try and ease the pain when I can't walk, he's been holding me up or if I was sitting when I was in pain he's been in front of me hugging me and rubbing my back at the same time... He's doing me proud, he should have this baby, he'd make a better job of it than I am lol

I have Blob's number so will give her a text if anything DOES happen, but as I say, contractions are sticking to 7mins, need em at least every 5.

Good luck! hope they kick in every 5 sooner rather than later! xxx

Lol, its barmy being pregnant isn't it... We all wish pain on each other lol

I'm off to the Mother In Laws now to go in her bath, our flat is supposed to be a modern appartment (I assume modern people dont bathe, cuz we only have a shower) lol.

I'll text Blob if anything happens and I'm not on here, cuz I must admit it knacks to try and sit here lol

Haha! awk atleast your still amusing when your in pain! i'd be damning everyone to hell by now i think!

Enjoy your bath and take it easy! =)

Good luck! xxx

LOL i'd move house if i didnt have a bath!!

Hope your having a nice one anyway and its easing some of that pain for you hun!!

Well, the bath was fabulous, the second we lifted my ass outta the water though, pains kicked back in with a vengence.

OH just dropped me back off at home now (its only 2mins along the road), STILL loosing lots of that bloody show stuff, its awful. [TMI->] I just wiped at the toilet and felt something sort of, dangle, so as you do, get the loo roll and try and wipe it away, it wouldn't actually wipe, was just this massive blood gunk thing... God knows whats going on in there!

Anyway I'm sat with some music on now, having a little jig from side to side singing (alanis morissete - ironic), trying to take my mind off these pains...

Fingers crossed you wont be much longer hun. xx

Fingers crossed it happens soon xxx

I feel the need to share with you - this frickin hurts, I feel physically sick.

To all the ladies that have given birth before ... You deserve gold medals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->