How's everyone coping at work?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I just nearly passed out at work and had to go and lie down. Luckily there's nobody else here awake at the moment. I'm now hiding in the toilet feeling sick and faint. I still have to work for an hour and then cycle 4 miles home. :'(

Its horrible isn't it 😞 I've felt terrible for the past five weeks and I'm really not sure how I've got through work every day...and I still haven't told my manager!! You have my complete sympathies, I too have sat in the toilet throwing up and thinking I'm going to faint then have to go back into my office like I am fine, its so so hard 😞

Hah I haven't been to work all week and now I need a doctor's note to go back. I can't stand for more than 3 minutes. I can't drive. It's ridiculous. Tylenol does nothing. I can't feed myself or SO. The dogs are going crazy because they sense my sickness.

So I am not coping.

This is my 3rd pregnancy working at this job, which is 50 hours on my feet plus 2 hours daily commute. Some days are worse than others. I just keep counting down to second trimester.

Not well! I've not actually vomited but have been pretty constantly nauseous and feeling really faint a lot. The faint feeling gets worse after about 3pm and isn't helped by eating so I've had to leave early a few days. Luckily, my work already know and are flexible with my hours, so I can leave if I need to. I'm supposed to be on a full day course on Thursday (13 hour day including the 3 hour commute) and I just don't think I'll be able to manage it.

I worked 13 hours on Saturday. .I do shifts. . We were so busy I hadn't eaten or even had a drink from 7.30 am until 2...I had a sandwich whilst on the computer, then was so busy til I got home at 8.30...soon as I sat down at home I felt so unwell... my job is not good for me at all... I'm 6 weeks... off til Thursday so resting until then!!

Oh this is absolutely horrible. I'm waiting to pike on my boss for taking this time to purposely push my buttons..I'm so hormonal I have to keep reminding myself I need my job. Nausea is a bit***. I literally have locked myself in the changing room to lay on the floor for a few minutes.

You poor wonderful ladies! My heart goes out to you in all sincerity. I'm a stay at home mom and I can barely handle this sickness!!! If I were working I'd probably loose my job. Props to you. It shall end, we are just in the throes of the worst trimester in pregnancy xx here's hoping we all get over ms fast!

I work in an office, and I pretty well can't function. I just want to lay in bed all day and pretend there is no world. But I have to :( plus I have my DH and DD to look after too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->