How's everyone doing?

laura109

Reaction score
Just wandering how everyone is doing? Feeling good? Feeling bad? Happy? Sad?

I have good and bad days. Emotionally i feel down but that's a cross between hormones and not being up to doing what I usually do and my favourite foods chocolate and dairy taste gross.

Im not vomiting but nauseous through the day. It peaks at tea time and my body is screaming for my bed. Alot of nights oh takes over at teatime and i go up to bed till morning!!

I do miss oh. Weve barely watched tv together or anything for the last two weeks. I just can't wait to feel like me again. If i take dd for a walk etc it cheers me up loads but today is one of them days when i cant even face getting dressed.

Tell me how u are?

I'm all right :)

Bits of morning sickness here and there, some headaches, sore boobs (wah!), bit crampy off and on, i've had some round ligament pain that put me on the couch lol, and soooo tired. But over all physically I am okay. It could be worse! I did go to bed at 9 last night. Poor hubby.

Emotionally I am good. I have moments of CRAZY uncertainty but I remind myself that this feeling is normal and loads of moms feel this way. I have been more irritable than "normal" but I admit I am an irritable person anyway. Again...poor hubby! lol

I'm doing okay, miserable and tired 99% of the time, awful nausea from around 8pm through the night to about 10/11am then it eases off. Sore boobs but apart from that all is hunky dory! 😂

I'm 5 weeks based on LMP, 4wks2days based on conceive date....so far just my boobs are on fire!!! I'm tired but I don't think any major things have crept up yet. I guess when I'm lucky enough to get to 6...8 weeks I may understand the nausea and tiredness side of things!

I'm pretty miserable right now, my nausea is horrific and I'm throwing up everything I eat and to top it off I have UTI. I know this sounds really ungrateful and bratty but I'm struggling because we didn't plan this pregnancy it's not what I wanted and I'm having to deal with. I still want this baby now that I'm pregnant but it's so tough when it just wasn't in the pipeline at the moment or even on the radar for a few years yet.

I'm pretty miserable right now, my nausea is horrific and I'm throwing up everything I eat and to top it off I have UTI. I know this sounds really ungrateful and bratty but I'm struggling because we didn't plan this pregnancy it's not what I wanted and I'm having to deal with. I still want this baby now that I'm pregnant but it's so tough when it just wasn't in the pipeline at the moment or even on the radar for a few years yet.

Poor you i do understand you. I wanted this baby and i still do but im struggling to focus on the baby to be honest. I feel like the nauseous feeling is taking me away from my life and i am awake right now feeling yucky dreading tomorrow because oh is working 2 hours away and wont be home when i start going downhill. Im gunna have to cancel my park date tomorrow with my mummy friend again because I feel awful. What a miserable time :-( xx

I'm doing okay, miserable and tired 99% of the time, awful nausea from around 8pm through the night to about 10/11am then it eases off. Sore boobs but apart from that all is hunky dory! 😂

Its awful isn't it. Really struggling to look after my dd in the evenings i pass her over to her dad and go to bed 😞😞

I'm all right :)

Bits of morning sickness here and there, some headaches, sore boobs (wah!), bit crampy off and on, i've had some round ligament pain that put me on the couch lol, and soooo tired. But over all physically I am okay. It could be worse! I did go to bed at 9 last night. Poor hubby.

Emotionally I am good. I have moments of CRAZY uncertainty but I remind myself that this feeling is normal and loads of moms feel this way. I have been more irritable than "normal" but I admit I am an irritable person anyway. Again...poor hubby! lol

Eughhh sounds fun lol!! I hope you are getting near the end of your suffering as its your 11th week. 11 weeks feels so far away right now :-( x

Poor you i do understand you. I wanted this baby and i still do but im struggling to focus on the baby to be honest. I feel like the nauseous feeling is taking me away from my life and i am awake right now feeling yucky dreading tomorrow because oh is working 2 hours away and wont be home when i start going downhill. Im gunna have to cancel my park date tomorrow with my mummy friend again because I feel awful. What a miserable time :-( xx

It's just so hard to focus on anything else when u feel like utter crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->