How's Imi **UPDATES**

wobbles is down seeing her tonight i think shes only staying teh night so will update us 2mo!!

cool i was talking to her last night on her mobile msn and she said she was in loads of pain

i tried 2 speak 2 her but it kept logging me out :( poor thing, she was on here earlier hope she is ok :hugs:

In alot of pain and on loads of morphine but coping best i can in curcs.

sitting up is painful and so is trying to move but that is to be expected.

Thanks for your concern guys means so much!!!

Imi
xxx

Awwww you see I was trying to rob Imis neighbours wireless :rofl: & she answered :wink:

She alright aren't you lovie you WILL get through this with a little help from the people who DO love you!!

Imi we are all here for you and thinking about you. Sending you big hugs :hugs:

Wobbles said:
Awwww you see I was trying to rob Imis neighbours wireless :rofl: & she answered :wink:

She alright aren't you lovie you WILL get through this with a little help from the people who DO love you!!

im one of those people :D:D:D :hugs::hugs: xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sending LOADS OF LOVE.

Suz

glad to hear you are doing ok.
wishing a speddy recovery

I'm so glad you doin ok( well as well as you can be :? )
Was thinking about you all day yesterday
We all love you and are here for you :hugs: :hugs:

Having a bad time with the hospital care to which is a bit shocking! She wants to come home an although I don't blame her I don't think she should right now :?

Will see how she is today! They are both exhausted one way or other (her OH too) crazy time for them both but I've offered her my help ... me & OH have said she can come to ours if needs be at least we are all downstairs coz its a bungalow & no stairs for bed, toilet etc Think I'm gonna make Gav have some fella time later with my OH - I think he needs it & Imi some girlie out time when she is able ...

Not able to go in until afternoon so if you read this first BIG huggles for you hunny :hugs: we will be on our wy soon with a maccies MMMmmmm :lol: (If you don't want urs I have no problem helping you eat it :wink: *Pist* do you need more brandy? :rofl:

well wobbles i will see you down their i'm going down this afternoon as well, she wanted to leave yesterday only cos she has one nurse on that she had when she was pregant with maddie and she was a really B*****

She is right one I cudn't believe it - prob is you can't say anything as a visitor - i don't fancy being barred from a hospital lol Think the night got worse for her but I've not long been on phone an shes as strong minded as she always is & has picked herself up! Takes you to be strong & shes being just that!

We can go in at 1 & take her to the cafe in a wheel chair :twisted: Muahaha!! Best move actually - See you at 3 Vicky :D

send my thoughts to her and her oh please. and think evil thoughts of that nurse if you can't say them hehe :twisted: i hate evil nurses :? i really hope all is ok and imi has a speedy recovery. xxxx

talking to her on monbile msn again she seem really pissed off

Shes doing GREAT bless her - has really picked herself up & is walking (ok hobbling lol) about! Back to see her any minute & then home for me :D

Im am so glad to hear that she is doing good. My thoughts are with her and I wish I could give her big hugs in person..... :hugs: You are all good people to be there for her...... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->