Hows it look down there after birth?

T

trashit

Sorry to sound vulgar but does it all drop down there, how much does it change?x

when i was pregnant, my vagina was droopy lol and very ugly. now im not pregnant its gone back in to it's pre pregnancy state and is all nice and tidy :p

Truthfully...... It was not nice, it did not resemble what it should have done in anyway shape or form.

Normal now though, phew

well after havin zane i was swollen and had stitches so it looked terrible and i also passed a huge blood clot bigger then zanes head n didnt even feel it so i felt like a right bucket hahah but now everything has gone back to its rightful place haha

i do pelvic floor exercises so that helps and now id notice if i had to pass a clot like that again lol

Mine just looked a bit swollen for couple of weeks, but it looks 99% back to normal now :winkwink:. xx

Oh my, I'm sooo relieved to hear that it returns mostly to normal! I was a bit afraid I might feel, um, cavernous, forever after...

I daren't look, i maybe scared of the state of it :rofl:

Aslong as it goes back to how it was before pregnancy, i don't mind :lol:

i was thinking this too lol!!! hopefully mine goes back to normal! i think i wont dare look at it lol

oooh glad to hear it goes back to normal - i guessed it'd look vulgar forever afterwards

OMG I havent had a good look lately i might have to now! Im scared though!

I'm fine right now... Personally I was just worried about what the BIRTH would do to it!

thank you for this thread! I was worried about how it would look after too lol - figured it must go back to normal somewhat since people have more than 1 baby

hhahahaha this thread is brilliant!! tbh its serious but has given me a laugh at least, I dont thing ill even bother looking after, esp if i have stiches (most likely) hahahahahaha
at least we bounce back to normal... better start doing them pelvic floor and tilt excercises after!!!

i didnt want to look but having stitches i wanted to make sure they looked ok n to my suprise it didnt freak me out too much

My OH says mine has gotten chubby... :( I'm glad to know it gets better afterwards.

down there does swell while pregnant but after 6 weeks or so things seem to go back to normal down there.

but the first time i had sex it felt so weird 12 weeks after having zane lol

I'm fine right now... Personally I was just worried about what the BIRTH would do to it!

The thread is about what it is going to look like after lol

Edit - You knew that just seen your other post lol

For the record your brain doenst return when you have had the baby haha

after my scar healed by my 6wk check everything pretty much looked normal again

I can't see it at the moment without the aid of some very unforgiving mirrors so perhaps I'll just stay ignorant and keep my head at a perpendicular angle. :mrgreen:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->