HP Photosmart C4680 All-in-one Printer Brand New!!

sweetlullaby

Reaction score
I bought this printer a while ago and set it all up to use on my computer but my pc doesn't have a big enough ram for it :dohh: So it's no use whatsoever to me!! It's just sitting here in it's box not being used!

It's brand new and has never been used bar putting in the sample ink cartridges that were supplied with it. Paid £79.99 for it on Amazon.

It's currently selling for £54.99 on Amazon so would like £45.00 including postage and fee's (will use myhermes courier as royal mail would cost £11-£12 with the weight to post)

All details here and can take a photo on request though it'll be rubbish as I can't find my camera lead!!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Photosm...YODA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295969993&sr=8-1

Has great reviews though please note it DOESN'T come with the USB cable to connect it to your pc, very few printers supply these now. Though if you want to replace an old printer the cable on it would do the job fine! Or you can pick them up cheap on Ebay etc!

Hi, I'm a bit of a technophobe! How do I check if my laptop has got a big enough ram?

Erm I think it's in control panel then system and maintenance and then system - view amount of ram and processor speed :flower: that's what it says on my pc anyways.

You need to have 512mb or more. I have 512mb and window's vista home basic and it won't install on my pc :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->