+hpt @ 9dpo but cramping really badly! normal???

3boys

Reaction score
As title suggests I got a very faint positive today but I'm in quite a bit of pain. I cant remember if this is normal. Any ideas???

I've never had a bfp that early so I can't say 100% that's it's normal but I've had some pretty severe cramps in the last two weeks. The one night the pain was as severe as early labour pains, it terrified me. But ATM by little jellybean is ok. I wouldn't say it's anything to worry about Hun.

Thanks for the reply. I homeschool my little ones as well how do you like it?

Probably normal. When I was pregnant with daughter, I cramped a lot worse than I normally ever did when AF was coming. I kept thinking AF would show up any time since I was cramping so much and they were so strong.

I had worse cramping than I've ever had from about 12dpo-16dpo and everything was fine.

I love it! My sons autistic and was failing miserably in public school so made the desicion to teach him myself, best thing I've ever done. He's doing so well now. Do you homeschool all your little ones? I have a lot of respect for you! I'm worried already about managing schooling with more than one!

Thanks ladies for the replies all going well this will be my 7 th baby so you would think I would know what's normal and what's not but I always forget.

I thought AF was coming when I would have been 10dpo. I got all upset about it and nearly took painkillers because the cramps were so bad. Thankfully I didn't!

x

Yes I had bad cramping till week 7. Just saw the baby via ultrasound and all is perfect.

I love it! My sons autistic and was failing miserably in public school so made the desicion to teach him myself, best thing I've ever done. He's doing so well now. Do you homeschool all your little ones? I have a lot of respect for you! I'm worried already about managing schooling with more than one!

Yes some days it's a struggle especially with teaching different grades and trying to occupy a toddler and a baby but I couldn't imagine life any other way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->