+ hpt, almost a month after mc, real or left over?

chocolate

Reaction score
Hiya, I am 9dpo and got a faint positive this morning. My chart looks great, and I have slight achey boobs on and off and have woken feeling sick in the night twice but that was 6dpo and 8dpo.

I still had a very faint hpt on day 18 ( 2 days before ovulation) so now I dont know if this is left over hcg still or a real bfp.

Would you still have some hcg left even after ovulating? The tests are 10miu and the line is faint, but there

i had negative results within 3 weeks of my miscarriage so sounds good hun xxx hope it's the real deal for ya xxx

i had negative results within 3 weeks of my miscarriage so sounds good hun xxx hope it's the real deal for ya xxx

Thanks, I thought the one taken on 18dpo was negative at the time, but now when I look at it I can see a faint line.

Atleast there is hope though I suppose :thumbup:

i miscarried at 13 weeks and had a neg just over a week after so sounds good!! but i have heard you can still have hcg up to 6wks after a misscarriage....best of luck to you tho...:thumbup:

xXx julie xXx

good luck hun i hope it turns out to be your BFP! :dust:

Hi hun, i had a mmc at 11wks and erpc at 12wks it took 5 weeks to get my negative test hun. Im not to sure hun but im sure your body cant have a cycle/ovulate with hcg in your system x x :hugs: :hugs:

Hey, I really hope you have got your BFP that would be wonderful, I got negatives within a week of my losses. So fx'd hun this is your new BFP, test again in a couple of days and see if line is stronger x

lol - after checking numerous times I am not even sure if a line was there - you know when you can only see it in certain angles and even then your squinting (or is that just me?!) and then you doubt you even saw it!
Then oh comes home and chucks it in the bin without realising! So just did another but with evening sample and cant see anything and am not wasting my time by keep looking!
Will test again in the morning. Im sure my veins on my chest are bluer again which is one of my strongest pregnancy symptoms.

Anyway ...... time will tell of course!

lol - after checking numerous times I am not even sure if a line was there - you know when you can only see it in certain angles and even then your squinting (or is that just me?!) and then you doubt you even saw it!
Then oh comes home and chucks it in the bin without realising! So just did another but with evening sample and cant see anything and am not wasting my time by keep looking!
Will test again in the morning. Im sure my veins on my chest are bluer again which is one of my strongest pregnancy symptoms.

Anyway ...... time will tell of course!

Oooh, just seen this. I'm really excited for you chocolate. Please keep us updated...

I agree that you wouldnt ovulate with enough hcg in your system to make a hpt +, so you would have to say it was all gone for you to be ovulating again, your cycle wouldnt have kick start again till it was down to nearly nothing. Exciting stuff for you hun, fingers are crossed!!xxx:hugs:

When I had my m/c, I was told that it was 'technically' possible to ovulate with hcg levels up to 100 and that it is more progesterone levels that determine whether you can ovulate or not. The two are normally linked, but sometimes progesterone levels drop quicker than hcg, so yes, it is possible to ovulate and still have some hcg in your body.

I really do hope this is the start of a new one though Chocolate :hugs:

Thanks ladies - did another this am and i think there is a faint line again so will just keep testing lol

Oh yes keep testing! I really hope this is your BFP hun x x x

Good luck hun! Keep testing! I had a m/c 4 weeks ago and i done a test about 5 days after and it came up neg but i was quite early 5 weeks but anything is possible! Keep us updated! X x

I have been very lazy and copied and pasted this from another thread lol!:

12 dpo and no line today!

I looked at the test before I used it and I reckon the line I thought I was seeing is just a shadow of the test strip underneath!
It was also my last test, so Im not buying anymore - its driving me mad!!!

I don't think this is my month, but know there is still a chance until af shows.

I dont really have any symptoms - I thought I was getting mild aches in boobs occasionally but I wouldnt notice unless looking and this may be becuase af is due in a couple of days. This will be my first cycle of charting etc. where I get a period, so atleast Ill have something to look back at.

PS - my temps are dipping too : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/168edb

hey hunny sorry about ur no line today it may have been ur hcg dropping but chin up huns ur back in the game and :bfp: could very well be on the way for u.
good thing is now huns that when u do get BFP ur dates wont be mixed up and u will for sure defiantly know that its a new preg and not be left in limbo like u have for days bless u :kiss:, keep us updated huns and loads of :dust: xxx

hey hunny sorry about ur no line today it may have been ur hcg dropping but chin up huns ur back in the game and :bfp: could very well be on the way for u.
good thing is now huns that when u do get BFP ur dates wont be mixed up and u will for sure defiantly know that its a new preg and not be left in limbo like u have for days bless u :kiss:, keep us updated huns and loads of :dust: xxx

Thanks, I suppose I will also know that everything has been cleared out, so to speak! Ive had cramps all afternoon and back ache, and just had some red streaks in cm when I checked from cervix, so reckon af will be here soon!
So Im having a glass of wine lol!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->