HPT and Ovidrel

Sophie2015

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here. Looking for advice, support, etc. I took Femara this cycle and had my Ovidrel trigger shot 2 weeks ago tomorrow so it's been 13 days since my shot and 12 dpo. This is my 3rd cycle using Ovidrel and I didn't bother to test it out this month but in months past it was gone within a week or week and a half. Today I got a BFP FRER test. My cycles run long 32-34 days so I'm not due to start til Saturday at the earliest. I feel crampy and spotted for about a minute today. Literally a minute. You think this BFP is real?! I'm afraid to get excited. We had 2 mmc last year and have been trying for 10 months now. 3 months of iui's. Thanks so much for your thoughts. Baby dust to all of us!!!!

I would say the trigger should be outta Ur system GL HTH!!!

Thx for responding Sis! I hope it's real but afraid to get too excited. Labs Friday to confirm unless AF shows. I'm sooo crampy.

This very well could be it for you! I remember getting faint positives on a FRER 11 days past my ovidrel trigger, but think it was gone by 12 dpt. I think trigger shots are gone for most people before then. Fingers crossed that the minor spotting and cramping is just everything getting snug and comfy in there!

Thank you s08! I'd post my tests if I had any idea how to do that

Thank you s08! I'd post my tests if I had any idea how to do that

It was my BFP!! Not the leftover trigger shot. ☺️

It was my BFP!! Not the leftover trigger shot. ☺️

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I am doing the same thing... Femara + Ovidrel trigger shot. This cycle I actually took a trigger shot to ovulate and then another ovidrel shot 5 days later. I am on cycle day 28 and still hoping for my bfp! Anyone else with experience doing this?! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->