hpt clear blue frer 2 pos 2 neg hmm

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
ok guys i was wondering on your opinions, i had clearblue positives on 7dpo and 9dpo i am cd15 now and due, no :witch: yet! but......i decded to test again this ime using FRER and both were :bfn: but i had only left 2 hous between urine tests. do you think i am pregnant? i havent been eating much cant sstomach it and feel tired cant imagine symptoms can you?

thanks i think ill neeed it its the tests are confusing!! haha clearblue are my best friends right now sod the frer i want to believe im pregnant lol

Ya, wait a little and test again! Clueblue are the best!!! Lots and lots of luck!!!

thats a hard one but u dnt usually get a pos if ur not. it mite of been that ur urine is really diluted. try testing in the morning. good luck and i hope it is a bfp

i wud defo say test fmu 2moro morning with another cb then u defo cant get 3 wrong poistives!! best of luck hun x

i was just thinking my urine didnt really get a chance to be concerntrated enough as didnt leave it long enough between tests, im sooo impatient. thanks ladies!

I hope not! unfortuneately that's what chemical's do. Early BFP then closer to AF BFN. That's why people say not to test until AF so it doesn't hurt so bad knowing you had a BFP. But, that's tough too..... I'd want to know! Hopefully you just need some strong FMU........ my fingers are crossed. Sore (o)(o) are a good sign!!

oooh i hope is not chemical, but i guess what will be will be and if its not the right time i cant play god even if i want to :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->