hpt.... (for Hayley haha!) *update page 16 post 152*

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hey girls...

i know im too early to be testing atm! im only about 8-9dpo (i think? as my cycles are all over the place)

We dtd on sat 15th...

i just KNOW i am pregnant... just KNOW it!!!

that night was the night we decided to ntnp... with my history we were told i should try for another if i felt ready within 6 months cause of my second condition....

i am shitting it!! i dont know if im 100 percent ready... i felt i was until i started feeling like this.. lol... i just KNOW i am!!

I feel exactly like i did when pregnant with Abbi...

this test was done a few days ago... lines are pretty much the same so thinking evaps... altho i do believe i will get a bfp in a few days to match my feelings... if i dont im guna look a right old loon lol!! and i will be flabergasted!!

xxxx

hpt.jpg

looks like a typical ic bfn at the min lovey.gl with the next test

Looks positive to me :) it is very early for a bfp but not if its twins lol :) sorry :) lol congratulations :) we usually know we are pregnant way before we get our bfp's :) well at least i do :) xx

:haha: I feel loved to have a mention in there :winkwink:

I cant wait for the coming tests, I take it youre testing tomorrow?

I do see something faint but not sure it has colour ... yet. Oooh please let this be it :cloud9: xxx

deffo think that was an evap of some sort as it was soooo early??

Yeah will defo test in the morn im a poas addict lol!!!!

I will keep testing until i see the bfp i soo feel is going to show...

im scared eeek!!!

Looks positive to me, just like mine with this baby!

Seems like yesterday you posted in here when TTC before!

tootsy- I totally understand!! I just know I'm pregnant too! I've been saying it for the past week. But I'm approximately 12dpo today and still getting BFN's!! The pregnancy tests aren't agreeing with my instincts. Lol. I'm starting to feel like a bit of a crazy lady, but despite all of my BFN's....I still feel like I'm going to see those 2 lines. Hoping to see a :bfp: for you and me very soon!!! :thumbup:

... Toots!!
Will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrows test. Really really hope you get the result you want.

Just so you know, if you are I'm going to be sooooo jealous! ;)

hahahaaaa morning girls!! thanks for all your faab messages!! havent gotten round to taking a test thismorning yet, because my little bumbles is poorly so havent had a min to do one... will go try do one in a sec.... hehe... watch out i shall be back in a mo!! xxx

........*Please wait..... peeeing*.....................

Our surveys say..........................

......................EEEEHHH UURRRRRR!

ZILCH!! not even the speck of a line for my line eyes to obcess over! haha

although i am only about 9dpo... too early for lines me thinks....

still feel 100 percent like im going to get a line at 11dpo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->