Hpt getting lighter? Bad news?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
So my frer has got lighter today than my one at 12dpo. I'm 14 dpo today and I was hoping to see nice progression. Does it look like I'm having a chemical?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 30
It's hard to say hun. So many factors can affect the colour of lines on a test. They do say they are only an indication of whether you are pregnant or not, not how pregnant you are (unless you use a digi). I had one in the summer and I just knew something wasn't right. My FRERs had really good lines, but they didn't really show progression, and I just felt like AF was coming all the time, and then my tests just got lighter each day. The only way to tell for sure is a blood test to measure levels, so maybe ask your doctor...and then there is sitting it out and waiting. It's not definitely bad news though hun, and I am keeping everything crossed for you.

I had a miscarriage back in May too and with that my tests were getting darker! So I hope I'm just worrying over nothing I must admit the bottom test was done after a 2.5hour hold and I was drinking pop in between then x

Our it could just be that your urine was more dilute. I would stop testing and try not to worry.x

This happened to me too..... I blame it on a different batch of tests, different dies, and that I didn't take it at the same time of the day, and I was extremely thirsty so I am sure that it was more diluted. Though my lines are still slowly getting darker. Just not as dark as fast with my last. But I am not worried any more. Can't let those stupid test rate how pg we are. I even did a digi and it showed up totally wrong, so don't even go by that, as my FRER was a lot darker.

Okay I've took another one and it's not lighter but I'd also say there's no progression from 12dpo lol could someone take a look?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 27
I think it looks wonderful!! I wouldn't worry how fast or how dark they are getting. I seriously made myself nuts, just because it didn't increase like my last pg, or like anyone else.

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

in order it goes from 24th (11DPO), 26th (13DPO), 28th(16DPO), 30th(18DPO), 5th(24DPO)

I think your progression looks good! It's so worrying when you've had an early loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->