HPT Help

Grumblebea

Reaction score
Which is better/more accurate, FRER or IC 10ml? Thanks for any info.

I have used both and have never gotten a positive on either one; I know there have been complaints about evaps on both tests, but I think as long as the line has color and it is read within the time frame, you should be good. I use the IC and figure if I ever get something that looks remotely positive, I'd follow up with a different test. The best of luck to you, I really hope you get your BFP!

Well I got "something" on IC this am and after work, hubby saw 2nd one. I will test again in the morning but don't want to waste $$ on FRER if IC is more sens. Maybe I'll pee in cup, do Ic and if line is darker, I will dip FRER. Thanks for input, I was beginning to think I smelled or something LOL.

Well I got "something" on IC this am and after work, hubby saw 2nd one. I will test again in the morning but don't want to waste $$ on FRER if IC is more sens. Maybe I'll pee in cup, do Ic and if line is darker, I will dip FRER. Thanks for input, I was beginning to think I smelled or something LOL.

Lol! I know the feeling sometimes. Must be from standing out in the FL sun for too long. As far as I know, a FRER picks up 25 HCG, s your IC, if 10 HCG, would be more sensitive. I would probably hold off on the more expensive until after you see if the line darkens on the IC. The cup idea is a good one! I do it often myself. Just bought 100 of the damn things at Wallyworld, lol.

100 what? Hpt or cups?

LOL! I should have been more clear; 100 cups, only ordered 50 HPTs online, lol. Got a deal on Amazon, $12. I couldn't pass it up. My addiction will be fed for awhile, lol.:wacko:

hi hun,
...looks like a bfp... even only by looking at your chart!

i read a comparison independent research and the result was that FRER consistently detected 12 even though it was made for 25. IC were as good as frer but gave more false positive...

but i think your chart looks really really good!
good luck

hi hun,
...looks like a bfp... even only by looking at your chart!

i read a comparison independent research and the result was that FRER consistently detected 12 even though it was made for 25. IC were as good as frer but gave more false positive...

but i think your chart looks really really good!
good luck
TY TY, I thought I might be because I've been going to bed before 9 PM for the last few nights and also excessive saliva production which I had with my last baby. GLA!

it does yes. implantation can occur between 3dpo and 10dpo with the average between 7 and 9, i think your egg was in a hurry ah ah ah...

Lets hope it's in the right place. I have to go in for betas on Monday because I'm a higher risk for an eptopic.

I am so happy for you! Best of luck on the beta. Plz keep us posted! You were one of the 1st women I had talked to on this site & I am so excited for you!

I am so happy for you! Best of luck on the beta. Plz keep us posted! You were one of the 1st women I had talked to on this site & I am so excited for you!
TY, you were too! I was beginning to think something was wrong with some of my post but you came thru for me on several. :dust::dust::dust: for you!

TY, you were too! I was beginning to think something was wrong with some of my post but you came thru for me on several. :dust::dust::dust: for you!

Not at all; it has taken awhile for me to figure this site out; the threads move so fast, that it seems if you can't reply right away, you'll never find the thread again! Lol. I've also gotten caught in a few that turned out a little bit ugly...it's all so intimidating, isn't it!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->