HPT! Pic!!!! Opinions and Eyes Needed!!!!

HopefulTTC2

Dropping The Pounds(;
Reaction score
Please don't read and run. Here is my hpt. I messed up and got a blue dye/: I'm getting a digital tonight but until then do y'all see the +? I see it, and no my mind isn't playing tricks on me because StephHastings saw it and so did hopefull85. It came up within seconds so its not an evap. Its has color its just pretty faint/:

Opinions please! And please be honest lol.

06032011024.jpg

Honest opinion? I see it, but those tests are evil, and they give so much false hope that I think they should be banned or mass sued, lol. There IS a line though, so go grab and FRER and find out for sure!

i do see a line but i would say get another test with pink dye

I've heard things about this test. That's why my hopes aren't up yet. But AF is 2 days late. And she's always on time. So I guess we will see lol. And I know the pic is blurry but I can't get a better one, I took it using my phone.

good luck! go get another test quick! lol and let us know. xxx

Yes, we will all be stalking you!

This girl is pregnant (hopefulttc2).. Lol!! Yay:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
i was sent this to my iphone and i can see the line, however i am hoping, my buddy is gonna go digital soon, because i am dying to know.. lmao!!!

I kind of sort of see it if I look at an angle and squint. But I'm super looking forward to an update after another test is done! I'm excited for you!

I don't see it but it's a pretty bad pic :) Phones just don't work well for that. Definitely FRER are the best!

I can't see it, but the pic is kinda blurry and I'm on my phone! :s Fx'd that the digital shows you a :bfp:.

Okay ladies I'm pretty sure its a negative. I took a FRER and it was negative for sure! And a digital and it said not pregnant. So I'm sure I'm out even though AF is late by 2 days/: I don't know.
I'm going to test in the AM with FMU but I'm sure I already know the answer. Thanks guys:) Ill update in the morning but I'm 15dpo so I'm sure it shoulder showed up by now. Baby dust to EVERYONE!:)

I'm sorry to hear the frer is negative. You'll get your bfp soon, good luck!!!

I'm sorry your frer was negative :hugs: but your not out until the :witch: gets ya maybe you ov'ed later then you thought? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->