Hpt positive but blood hcg low?

Here is FMU SMU and just now (top to bottom) it must be my urine....I had dark ones weds and thurs too...I've never seen such up and down results!

Oooh...I didn't even think about a digi! Good idea.
I've never used one but I've read on here that they're not as sensitive as the FRER and other ICs. But I think by tomorrow it wouldn't matter. You'd have enough HCG to be picked up on a digi. :shrug: (I don't know how those work)

I had a positive clearblue + yesterday :) just now I held like 2 hours maybe?

Oh....well that might be what's going on with todays?
I can't wait to see your digi tomorrow!!!
I'm betting on a big fat "Pregnant" on the screen!!!

Do you have any more FRER left???
If you do...I would save one for in the morning. But not FMU. Try SMU again. I bet you'll get a nice dark line! :thumbup:

I have 2 digi and 2 FR. If I get that digi positive ill feel so much better and will quit this testing madness! I should have stopped after my dark this morning!

LOL! I said the same thing and ended up with a plethura of tests even after I had blood work to confirm. :haha:
I know that I had bloodwork done at 15DPO when I was pregnant with my daughter and my HCG was 320. (And I was still testing.... :blush: )

No doubt by now you all think I'm an insane person but...they were dipped in the same urine....I'm def taking this as the tests are all different dye colors or something...this clearblue is 100% positive and FR is faint!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 35
Gosh....I wonder if there's something wrong with those FRER!
That's crazy!
Yeah, there's no question about the BFP on that blue dye! That's great!
(Your blue dye looks just like mine did at this stage, too....LOL)

And no...no one thinks you're insane.... WE ALL DO IT!!! :haha:

i called the number on the back of the frer packaging and they said they pick up as little as 12 so im guessing 6 would be to low yet, so see there is hope :hugs:

Thank you so much RN!!! I'm glad our tests look the same, it's so reassuring after all this!

Wow just hoping thanks for that great info!!! Thanks so much! If I double in 48 hrs that's a great sign!!!! The clearblue is 25!

They pick up as little as two. They claim its 12.

I have had a dark positive with hcg as 2. And few others as well. My beta got higher 2 days later. But resently FRER been causing lots of women problems.

I'm sorry girls, I thought we were talking about clearblue, got myself all confused! Lol. Well I can def say FR picked up 6/7, lovely 2 is crazy! I can see why it's causing problems for people. I thought the clearblue was less sensitive so I got a little excited. I'm trying smu today maybe with digi. It's my birthday so I'm not sure, if it says negative ill be so mad! Lol

Finalllllly!!!! Ok this is my last hpt! Numbers must be going up for this to be positive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 15
YAY what a wonderful birthday present. :D Congrats

Turned out to be a chemical. I knew in my heart something wasn't right. It's ok though. Gotta stay posivtive.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry!!!
Prayers your way!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back