hpt progression!!

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
did your tests take a while to be a very strong bfp?
mine are getting darker but it seems very slowly? a little nervous.

What tests are you using?
The new frer suck. My lines where so light I thought I was having a chemical when really I had high fast doubling levels!!

Hi
Mine were light. Only started to get slightly darker after 14dpo but I then stopped testing because I thought to myself I'm not going to get anymore pregnant depending on the lines. I think I would have worried more if I kept testing.
Xx

So glad you posted that. I'm driving myself mad too. My chemical in February was light, light, light on a FRER then gone :( This time around I got a strong line on the FRER yesterday afternoon, but it was a bit lighter with FMU this morning :wacko: However the ovulation strip was darker this morning (i also tested with ovulation strips as i don't have cheap pregnancy tests at home).... someone told me that i should have done the FRER test at the same time (afternoon) as with some people the levels are higher in the afternoon.

Anyway nothing I can do but wait. I truly hope this one progresses. I'm feeling very pregnant already, nausea, boobs, despite only being 13DPO...

Fingers crossed for us

I would test first wee of the day. With Hcg levels even though they stay the same it gets diluted as the day goes on. I do remember having a fainter test in the afternoon to the morning test. Good luck, sounds promising x

Mine progressed slowly and was actually always lighter in the mornings than it was in the afternoon just to mess with me. So far I've made it to 12 weeks and everything still looks good. Best of luck to you!

Mine have varied by pregnancy, for sure. Some got DARK right away. Some stayed light for a while. One was BFN until 5 weeks along, when it was then super light! All healthy babies. :)

My lines were clear, but still fainter than I wanted until my test yesterday (13th) that one was as solid and strong as the control line. AF would have been due on the 8th or 9th so it took a few days after that to get really strong (picture shows tests on the 9th, 10th, and 13th). Yesterday was 17 DPO for me, assuming I ovulated when I think I did.

The test I took on the 7th was super faint, but that was still a little early I guess.

I think I'm done testing now, I don't want to drive myself crazy.

Attachments

• test progression.jpg
    test progression.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 18
Thank you I do feel a bit better now I think I'll stop testing now what will be will be I'm just driving myself nuts. They are getting darker just very slowly.

I have heard that male fetuses in the beginning of pregnancy have a lower hcg level than females and it takes longer to get a darker positive. With both of my girls, I tested the day of my missed period and the line was dark. With my DS I tested early. It was a squinter and slowly got darker with each day. I stopped testing the day I missed my period though because I was driving myself crazy. Thought for sure I was losing him, especially as I had a rather big bleed at 6 weeks. All was well in the end and he will be turning 3 years old next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->