Hsg messed cycle up or pregnant

Vm82

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just after other peoples experiences really. The first day of my last period was 31st October and I had an hsg on 5th November. My periods are irregular, usually between 31 and 34 days but I tend to go to about 43 days once every 18 Months or so. I'm now on day 43 and still no af! I've had sore boobs from around the estimated time of ovulation which is very unusual for me as I never get sore boobs at any time in my cycle. Is it normal for the hsg to push af back this far? I know I should really take a test but I thought I'd wait until I've reached the longest cycle I've ever had because you can bet your life af will tip up straight after I've done a test. Also I'm nervous of yet more disappointment. :dohh:

My HSG cycle was twice as long as normal. My doc told me it wouldn't have made a difference, and I have had long cycles before but not that long, and I found a lot of stories from other people who said that an HSG messed up their cycle too, so I'm pretty sure mine did mess me up a little. I ovulated extremely late, I think it was around day 42.

Do you know when you ovulated? That would tell you if you're actually late or not. It wouldn't hurt to test just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->