HSG: where to go ?

Baby007

Reaction score
A big hello to everyone! :)

This is my first post, I just joined today. So, I have been TTC for months now. Have had an ultrasound and was told everything looked normal. I also had a blood test recently where the hormone levels seemed normal. However, I do suffer from hypothyroidism (since almost 10 years). But even the thyroid seemed to be somewhat under control.
I want to get an HSG done. I live in London. I have been looking online, but I have no idea where to go. Somewhere that is in the 300 £s region or below, however it is very important that it is somewhere with good success rate. So if someone here could suggest to me a place where they had good experience and also is in the budget that would be excellent!
Sorry, if there is already a forum on that. I would love it if I could have some guidance. I do not have much time i.e. will be travelling for a few months soon, so my intention is to book an appointment for HSG today or as soon as I get more information. Also, are there any side effects, could it negatively affect my fertility if it goes wrong?

Thank you so much :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->