HSV.

megrenade

Reaction score
no, not HPV or HIV.. (herpes symplex virus).

I'll give you a time line, easier to understand.

early June 2011; had sex with FOB for the first time (not our first times), and a couple days later I realized I had 2 tiny sores down there, and a cold, and super achey joints - so I told FOB about it & was going to get tested..

In the meantime, my ex's wife contacted me telling me her and my ex tested positive for it, so she told me I should go get tested (he confirmed and told me also).. my ex and I have not even touched each other in 2 years, so my initial thought, "oh God, I've went all this time not knowing?"

So I got tested and it came back positive :growlmad:

But, I was just thinking today.. that I got tested last September (2010) and everything came back fine and I've NEVER had symptoms of it before.

What are the chances FOB gave it to me? He told me he got tested (after we had sex and HSV was confirmed) and the test was negative.. and that he definitely didn't have it before me.

But I am really thinking he gave it to me.. because outbreaks usually occur a few days to a few weeks after you've been exposed to it, right?

Do you think he's full of shit? :shrug:

I thought you could have it (dormant) for years and not know, so it was prob your ex

I thought you could have it (dormant) for years and not know, so it was prob your ex

well, most of the time that applies to guys.. because they are "shedders" of the disease, show no symptoms but pass it around.. I just thought it was weird that I had an outbreak, which I have never had before.. days after I had sex with FOB for the first time :wacko:

I just wanna know when and who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"