hubby got more than he bargained for!

Jollybean

Reaction score
I flashed him and he went for a cheeky feel. He asked if they're getting sore again and to prove they're not yet i gave one a squeeze.
I then noticed a single drop of clear liquid!!

I've seen loads of women post about it but it was soooooo weird lol.
I squeezed a bit more and a tiny bit more came out but it was slightly yellow - is that normal? No smell or pain.

well anyway... hubby was very keen at first glance but now he knows they're leaking he says he wont be treating them like normal for at least a year!!!! haha

Mine actually dripped the other day when i was getting in the bath. I was mortified but its pretty normal i think.

Haha, wow what a sight for him i bet. I haven`t started leaking . . . yet !

Ha ha. Poor man, gets a little tease to then be freaked out. He he.

Sorry no advice on the fluid.

LOL And yes, colostrum does have a yellowish tint :)

haha yeh he did. He's a tough one to freak out so wasn't too much of a shocker.
He did get mardy tho cus he doesn't want me to encourage it or waste any :p

Lol bet he was getting all excited then saw that comin out.At least they didnt proper squirt out,which they can do!

Totally normal, but bet it was a bit of a shock for your OH!

HAHAHAHA... sorry, this actually made me LOL.

I keep waiting for this to happen, kind of one of those pregnancy "rights of passage" things.

it is normal mine have been doing it for a couple of weeks

Sounds pretty normal....hubby hasnt touched my boobies since I told him I'm leaking. He told me he will come near them again when they are back to normal lol

Just wait until your milk comes in and your boobs can turn into water guns!

Seriously, those things will squirt 5 feet!

Mine started leaking a few weeks ago. Nothing dramatic just a little damp spot when I would take off my bra. I get really worried when my fiance kisses mine...I feel so dumb but I ALWAYS tell him careful! You never know it may leak in your mouth! eee...

Yeah I can squeeze out colostrum and watery milk. MY OH thinks it's great, he leans over with his cuppa and asks for a top up!

BTW I have had this since I was about 18 weeks, or something ridiculous like that!

My OH kept saying he wants a suck when babies here, but seeing in the flesh them leaking he seems very put off.. Thank god!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->