• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hubby Made it Home in Time!!

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
Not sure if any of you remember seeing my post from last month but I had gotten several lines on different brands of tests and ended up having a CP. Well hubby went out of town last week and I didn't think he would make it back for O day because I had been Oing on CD11, well good news!! He made it back a day early and I O'd a day later so we made the cut! We managed to bd twice on the night of CD11 after he got home and the morning and night of CD12 which was O day, we also got one in on CD13 so I think we covered our bases. Even got one in last night on CD14 for good measure. :winkwink:

I am hoping everything works as planned, this is month 11 so if I don't fall pregnant this month or if I have another CP we will be seeking fertility treatment next month.. I know I had a super strong O this month due to some pretty bad pains and a 3 day long LH surge so I am hoping this is it!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"