Hubby says he's drained but I have a +OPK!

StephyB

Reaction score
We are trying to conceive #2....

We BD'd Sunday afternoon, Monday night when I had ewcm, and tuesday night with ewcm....but all 3 of those days were negative opk's....now this morning I finally get a ++++opk and he says he's drained!!!!

:cry:

does everyone think we got in enough bd?!

everyone I talk to seems to think the best thing to do is do every other night just so no one gets burnt out. I normally bd every other night then if I get a + I bd that night too just in case.....

everyone I talk to seems to think the best thing to do is do every other night just so no one gets burnt out. I normally bd every other night then if I get a + I bd that night too just in case.....

Thanks! My plan was every other night - but in all honesty, because I saw 2 days of ewcm and no +opk, i was convinced i was never getting a + so i begged for last night lol

Now I regret

awwwwuh Im sorry
I know we get a little nuts sometimes when we want something!
maybe you can get a little dressed up and convince him otherwise?

the one and only good thing about my dh is he wont complain about having too much of it he would go 3 times a day if id let him but for whatever reason the week of ovulation he complains I treat him like a $ex slave.....

awwwwuh Im sorry
I know we get a little nuts sometimes when we want something!
maybe you can get a little dressed up and convince him otherwise?

the one and only good thing about my dh is he wont complain about having too much of it he would go 3 times a day if id let him but for whatever reason the week of ovulation he complains I treat him like a $ex slave.....

normally i don't ever hear him complaining either!! except for ovulation...
And I should have been only doing every other night - shouldn't have pushed for last night :(
Maybe I can let tonight go and try for tomorrow morning...

I have had 3 good nights of hopefully stalked up spermies lol

since you have gone 3 straight nights it may be better to let the quality of it build up til in the morning....... if your like me you will lay awake driving yourself crazy. I would just try not to obsess and try to give it a go in the am.

I would definitely try for the next morning. In March, after a year of TTC, I got a positive OPK shortly after my DH had already left for work. (He works 3rd shift.) I figured that month would be a total bust, as we hadn't had sex in about a week before that positive OPK, and we wouldn't be able to do anything until the next morning. We gave it a shot anyway, even though it was about 16 hours after getting my positive OPK. Oddly enough, THAT was the month that I finally got pregnant. Just one time-- the morning after I'd gotten a positive OPK. I couldn't believe it!

Wishing you the best of luck this cycle! :flower:

I would definitely try for the next morning. In March, after a year of TTC, I got a positive OPK shortly after my DH had already left for work. (He works 3rd shift.) I figured that month would be a total bust, as we hadn't had sex in about a week before that positive PPL, and we wouldn't be able to do anything until the next morning. We have it a shot anyway, even though it was about 16 hours after getting my positive OPK. Oddly enough, THAT was the month that I finally got pregnant. Just one time-- the morning after I'd gotten a positive OPK. I couldn't believe it!

Wishing you the best of luck this cycle! :flower:

Thank you!
We were only able to BD 8 hours before +opk and then when we did after - it was probably too late = here's hoping!

You got some good BDing in so I wouldn't worry too much about it, but good idea to try and get it in the day after the pos OPK. The same exact thing happened to us last month. We DTD two nights in a row and then I got my positive OPK and after a long day of work and stress he just couldn't do it. I o'd the next day and we BD'd then. I have to keep reminding myself that he isn't 23 anymore and we aren't going to have the sex marathons that we use to!

im 29 and my husband is 38. I ask for more sex then he can handle. :rofl: but we try still. but yeah, idk if you bd when you arent oing too, but i know i try too, just because i dont want my dh to feel like i use him for his sperm and nothing else! lol

you sound like you got good bd in. remember, sperm live up to 5ish days if the quality of cm is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->