Hubby slept on the sofa last night..!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sahmkjsky, Apr 7, 2009.

1. sahmkjsky

sahmkjsky Guest

because I was snoring the house down, I have never snored before and the last couple of weeks I have had a permanent blocked nose/runny nose which even though I blow it before I go to bed and use Vicks in order to clear it I still snore and hubby has been fine with it until last night
    I just emailed him at work to say I am sorry and he says its fine he loves me loads but maybe I should get a decongestant or something..?
    Ha he is so sweet - I dont know what else to do? I have tried sleeping propped up which doesnt help...would a de-humidifier help?

2. MummyBurgo

MummyBurgo I love my boys x

I dont know what helps hun! Someone may know lol.

I didnt snore before but I do now and did with my son also hubby tells me I make funny noises in my sleep. xx

3. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

lol, i'm the same. Fell asleep on the sofa the other night and DF said he thought the roof was caving in :D I don't have any wonder remedies i'm afraid as i've not been able to stop it!

4. sahmkjsky

sahmkjsky Guest

Oh yeah and I have bad dreams EVERY night - so always wake up either crying or crying out
    This week they have been my horrible ex boyfriend who beat me being horrible to me but its my husbands face! Very weird!!

5. MummyBurgo

MummyBurgo I love my boys x

I havent had any really bad dreams,but its probs just all your hormones hun. :hugs:

6. nikkip75

nikkip75 Well-Known Member

sorry dont think there is much you can do about the snoring :rofl: ive done it with my other 2 and im the same with this one!!

OH says i sound like an elephant :rofl:
    i just say ah well makes a change from him waking me with his snoring!!!

7. highlandlassi

highlandlassi pregnant with twins

so glad u posted this. my man just did the same thing the other night. i woke up at like 3 am and he was off in the spare room. i did not believe him when he said i was snoring becasue i never do! it must have been really bad too as he is deaf in one ear and can just turn over and sleep on the good one but even that wasnt blocking out my snoring lol

8. Waiting4Baby

Waiting4Baby Well-Known Member

I don't think I've been snoring, but have been having those bad dreams. Lots of nightmares and sex dreams. :blush:

9. cooney

cooney Well-Known Member

I keep sneezing in public and all this snot comes out =(

10. TigerLady

TigerLady CaveTiger Clan Mama

It is just from all the extra mucus and fluids you are producing. I have the same problem... nose is always stuffed up and I am snoring for the first time ever. :growlmad:

I would think a humiderfier would work better than a de-humidifier, but I could be wrong. I live in the high desert, so a humidifer is what I use. It helps! If the humidity is already high where you live then maybe you could try a dehumidifer.

11. Lorien

Lorien Well-Known Member

I have no doubt I've been snoring like a locomotive, but my hubby has been a peach about not pointing out my new flaws :)

12. sahmkjsky

sahmkjsky Guest

well last night he went out for beers so I put vicks practically al up my nostrils all over my top lip, all over my chest and put ear plugs on his side of the bed and he said he couldnt remember this morning...hmm maybe he should drink beer every night!!

13. Mercury

Mercury Me, Toddler and Bumpy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me toooooo!

14. babystar

babystar Guest

my midwife advised me to get some of the vix nasal spray deconjestant (sp) stuff. She said its perfectly ok to use in pregnancy :):hugs: hope u feelin better soon