Hubby's birthday tomorrow - reeeeally want to give him a positive test! 9dpo ?!!

ladyV84

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo tomorrow and it's hubby's birthday! I sooooo want to wrap up a positive test and give it to him!!!

This cycle has been quite strange for me, here's my symptoms....

* 1dpo - nauseous all day- nearly sick, was at a v posh champagne afternoon tea and only wanted water & tea! (This is sooo not me!!)
* 1doo- 6dpo - EXTREMELLY sore boobs (brought me to tears one night in bed) tingling in nipples, very hot to touch, veiny to look at
*6dpo - some brown coloured cm ( sorry tmi)
* 3-7 dpo- very gassy - very very bloated, little touch of heartburn after eating dinner ( had v bad hb with my other two)
8dpo- very nauseous and hungry

So that's where I am, would love to hear anyone else's!

Also experience of getting a positive at 9dpo what do we think are my chances??!! Xxxxx

I think I was around 9 DPO and a FRER gave me a positive right away (but a ClearBlue Digital gave me a negative at the same time). :flower:

Ooh that's interesting, I got a false negative on cb digi with my last pregnancy at 13dpo, tried again at 15 and got pregnant 1-2

I'm going to have to pop out and get freer tomorrow morning! Xx

Sounds promising! I got a BFP as early as 6dpo and that was with a dollar store test:)

Good luck :dust:

Any news Lady? Really hope it's good news! :dust:

& happy birthday to your hubby!

Big fat horrible no...not even a hint of a line :(

Serves me right for testing early I suppose but now I feel all disappointed and like I'm letting it ruin hubby's birthday !!!

How about you?? Xxx

When I wiped this eve I had some brown twinged cm....

I feel so disheartened :-(

That's a good sign honey, could be IB.

Do you usually spot before AF?

I was hoping so but after nothing all day, i went to the toilet and had more this eve
:-(
That's usually how my af starts so I guess I'm out again this month. Plus done two frers today and bfn ....

Gutted :-(

How you getting on? So hope it's a bfp for you this month x

:hugs:

Cramps as we speak, BFN's so far, just waiting for AF as not feeling too hopeful

Cramps can be good honey, I was looking back at my old posts from last time on here and my last post before I got bfp was that I was having bad af cramps so was prob out! Obv wasn't!

There's defo still hope for you! If this is my af I just want it to get on with it so I can move on! I still keep hoping that it's going to stop and go away but I've never had spotting before with my last two pregnancies so I think it highly unlikely ! Booo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->