Hubby's last day at work!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laura85, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Laura85

Laura85 Mummy to 1 & Expecting!!

I'm getting really excited today as it's hubby's last day before his holiday/pat leave!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I can't wait for him to come home tonight.. he's only just left!! ha,ha,ha,ha :rofl:

The bedroom/nursery is sorted now (will post thread with pics later) and the rest of the flat (bar the bathroom) is sorted..it's looking the best it's been for ages!!! Yipee!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm just generally in a great mood today!! Must be the sunshine!! Ha,ha,ha :rofl:

Plus it could be that i'm not feeling sick (yet) today! :happydance:

Laura and flumpity flump
    xxxx

2. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

That's pretty cool! How long is he off work for?? Is it vacation, or real pat leave? Here, we can split mat/pat leave, but I'm taking the full year off to myself. DH has holidays around the due date, so he'll be home for a bit :)

3. aimee-lou

aimee-lou Totally Outnumbered!!

That's really cool. Hope you really enjoy the quiet time before bubs comes and makes an appearance.

Hubby has provisionally booked his paternity leave/holidays today which kind of makes it more real.

He will start on my due date for 1 month!!! He's so excited! Obviously if baby decides different it may be a little earlier!! :rofl:

4. leighbaby

leighbaby yummy mummy

Lucky lady! :)