hug your babies today

kmac625

Mom to baby Clara
Reaction score
Not that we need an excuse to hug and cuddle our babies but a friend of a friend lost their six month old yesterday after having yet another open-heart surgery. :cry: Clara has been a miserable mess of a baby tonight what with teething, having a cold and bad gas, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I just kept cuddling her and trying to soothe her until she finally went to sleep, because I can. So everyone, give your babies an extra cuddle today for the simple fact that you can.

That's so sad :(
I'm currently sat up with my LO who had his third set of jabs today. He's been inconsolable all night, but I think he may have just dropped off (3:45am!). I'm doing what you're doing too, just cuddling him and trying to calm him down.
I'm really sorry for your friend's loss. RIP little baby.
xx

outs my colicy little man into perspective, extra hugs now!!!!

Thank you for posting this - its a good reminder to be grateful for our blessings. Sending the universe a prayer for that poor family :cry:

Awww! Soooo sad! Sorry for their loss. I bet he was an adorable little baby despite what was happening to him. No one should lose a child.

Thats ao sad. No one deserves to lose their baby. That kind of thing puts so much into perspective.

So sorry to hear the loss of someone's LO - my heart goes out to them.

It's just a small reminder to live for the moment, because tomorrow is never guaranteed. For anyone. :cry:

Currently typing one-handed, as I yet again give in to my clingy LO. Don't think I could complain, even during times when it makes simple tasks extra tedious.

Very sad story. You are right ... it's a reminder to appreciate every moment with them.

:( I'm so sorry for their loss. Definitely puts things into perspective. :hugs:

:cry:

So sorry they lost their LO...stories like this don't half make you grateful for what you have x

I am so sorry for their loss. I cant even begin to imagine what they must be going through.

I commented on another thread about just needing a rest. This really does make me think that no matter how tired, rundown etc I am, I would never change it for the world and am sooo lucky.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->