Huge baby fever!

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Since spring I have been having on and off baby fever. Been thinking more and more that I want another and wishing that we could and would be able to start TTC next summer.
Dh has not been on board wit hit, I havent talked about it mutch either. He has said he is done but then again said "we will need this for the next one" and stuff like that. But if the boys have been hard to handle he has uttered "im done, no more kids" but that is something anyone would say dont you think if the babys have been extra hard to handle? At least I am hoping so.

Next summer our youngest should be potty trained and diper free, probably for some while.. I am hoping that when he is that big (3,5) Dh will get baby fever too :) hehehe

It is strange... past week I have been like baby fever crazy! The past 6 births in our famili the past 7 years (age 7-2) have been boys! (we have two, BIL has two and SIL has two). So on monday BIL had his third and it was a GIRL! every one so Happy :) but it gave my baby fever so mutch boost! Been thinking well maby it is the girls time and we might get a girl next time, would looooovvvee to have a litle girl :)
DH has not said anything on or off

This is making me crazy! Sometimes I think I should just be grateful to have these two beutyful boys and just enjoy beeing mum to them and get to term with not having another, sell the baby stuff and so on. Even get sterile so I dont have to take more birtcontrol pills!!
I even looked procedures up on line the other day and I got this big pang in my heart and knew I was not ready to take that step. I just sure hope we will decide soon!

How are your baby fever going? And the WTT? DH on board and all?

Sorry to hear your dh isn't on board for another yet, but never say never :)

My broodyness is pretty much constant with uber high peaks (like this week as I've been at centerparcs on hol, surrounded by adorable babies).

My situation is a little unusual however as I'm in a polyamorous (ethical non-monogamous) relationship. I'm the female of an mfm vee (vee means the guys aren't together). But we all plan to raise our future kids together with them sharing paternal responsibilities of each other's kids.

Now, if it was up to OH1 (together 5 years), we'd be ttc right this second. Like me he's super broody and can't wait to "read all the baby books and go to prenatal stuff". But me and OH2 (together nearly 2 years) aren't quite at that point yet. He is keen on the practice part and talks about our future kids too. But there's still things we need to do (work, logistical and financial mostly) before we'll be ready as a unit. But there is a tentative ttc goal of somewhere in 2016

ok, thats different. Will it be focused on one beeing the biological dad or just wing it and not going to know witch one it is?

I am hoping it is TTC time next summer, latest summer 2016.

We're not really the wing it types. When I'm actively trying with one I'll be using condoms with the other. The idea of pitting my partners sperm against each other doesn't really strike me as fun. Deciding who fathers each child is a group decision. But if I do accidentally get pregnant whilst still on the pill, or a condom breaks with the other partner when ttc then it's not a problem. We're just planning to make sure paternity is as clear as possible and everyone's feeling are taken into account

ok, good to have things organized. Probably best in a relationship like you are in. Good luck with future TTC :) and hope WTT will be ok for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"