Huge BBT drop 5 dpo??

ardnaxela

Reaction score
My bbt dropped pretty significantly this morning. I've never had a dip like this before. Does anyone know what this might mean?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 7
The dip on its own doesn't mean too much- you need to see if it shoots back up tomorrow- mine did on 6dpo, and went back up the day after- positive test on 9dpo x

Okay so it went back up yesterday but dropped again today? I'm so confused! I'm only 7 dpo.

Dips can happen for a variety of reasons like the secondary estrogen surge or just other random things. Was your second dip that significant? A big dip like that around 5dpo could be a sign of implantation. Keep an eye on your temps. How long is your lp usually?

My luteal phase is normally 15 days. My temp yesterday was 96.82 and today's temp was 96.42. Not too big of a drop but big enough that it was below my coverline.

.2-.3 dips can be common throughout your lp. I have them in all of my charted cycles. So I wouldn't stress over the second dip. That first .8 dip looks promising though. I also had a significant dip for the first time at 6dpo (today). Hope it leads to our bfps

This may sound crazy.. But since I'm taking letrozole I know there's a slight chance of twins. Can twins implant on different days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->