huge bleed at 10 weeks help please....

Blu10

Reaction score
So yesterday evening I had a gush of fresh red blood which then progressed overnight. I woke up at 1am covered in blood and had literally soaked through everythinh in 2 hours. All bleeding was fresh red with 2 small clots a little smalle than a 10p. I assumed his was the start of another miscarriage but ive had no pain at all and bleeding tailed off this morning and is now only brown when i wipe. I still have sore boobs, extreme tiredness and keep peeing lots so im really confused.
Ive already had an early scan at 5 weeks due to bleeding where two area of bleeding were found but hey had been reabsorbed at a scan at 7+5 where we saw a healthy heartbeat. I am now 10 weeks
I have a scan at 9am tomorrow - does anyone have a similar story with a positive outcome to share? Thank you x

I don't have a similar story, but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this. I hope your scan tomorrow goes well. Hugs mama!

I bled bright red all the way through my sons pregnancy, and on times very heavily. Have the Doctors suggested bed rest? Might help untill you know what's going on. I know it's terrifying but bleeding doesn't always mean bad news so stay positive. Good luck hun!

Thanks maryanne. I dont know what to think right now, previous bleeding had always signified the end and last week i had an overwhelming fear that something wasnt right.
I havent seen EPAC yet I have an appointment tomorrow, they didnt really say anything. Im so done with pregnancy x

Trust me I know how heartbreaking it can be, we were so close to giving up, but don't lose hope just yet. I will keep everything crossed for you. Try and rest and stay as calm as possible hun. I know that's easier said than done though.

Thank you. Im going to get DS to bed shortly then have a soak and chill in bed x

I had a bleed with clots at 9+5. Was terrified like you but had a scan and my baby was waving away at me and I'm now 29 weeks xx

I really hope alls ok xx

Thanx pink thats amazing. Im scared for tomorrow, exoecting bad news but dont want it to be confirmed! X

With DD I had several break through bleeds and on the day of my 12 week scan I had a clot the size of my hand. Seriously no joke, I wiped and this massive clot was there. I was terrified so went to my scan and baby was fine. No reason for the bleed. But she kept me on my toes all through the pregnancy.

I just had a bleed, albeit a fairly small one, and somehow everything has been fine. It was bright red with small clots in it, just like what you're describing. My doctor got me in for a ultrasound and everything was okay. They never did find the source of it. It seems I see a lot on here that ladies are bleeding or have had bleeds and most of the time things seem to be okay. I have my fingers crossed for your appointment tomorrow!

My friend had a big bleed at 10 weeks, turned out it was a tear (can't remember exactly where) all was fine and her boy is now 4. We were only talking about it recently and she was terrified at the time as feared the worst, as we all would with bleeding.

Hope all turns out ok xx

I had a big bleed at 12 weeks and on examining me, a doctor told me I was losing my baby. Fast forward a day, I had a scan and baby was bouncing around all over the place. It turned out I had a subchorionic hematoma and I bled for 4 weeks straight. I know it's difficult when you've experienced loss/es, but try not to worry too much until you've been seen by a doctor and had a scan x

Blu hope all is well Hun. I'll be 🙏🙏 for tomorrow Hun xx

Thanks everyone for your encouraging stories. There have been lots of tears his morning as our baby was wriggling around and waving at us. Were both over the moon and in shock. This really is our miracle baby. The sonographer couldnt find a cause for the bleed on my scan but couldve been a SCH thats bled out. We have a dating scan next thursday xx

Thanks Mary. Im so pleased. Provisional due date is xmas day! This baby really is a miracle xx

Glad all was well, I bled uncontrollably for 26 weeks with my son who is now a happy 2 year old I classify a toddler tornado. Enjoy the rest of pregnancy xx

Thanks hun, im scared it could happen again. My first bleed was at 5 weeks and this one at 10 weeks and I have a 5 week cycle. Will be interesting to see if I have another at 15 when period would be due c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->