huge dip in bbt

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
We are trying for a girl and I thought that u would have my spike today so we didn't do anything last night. But nope my temp went down again. So does this mean ovulation is close??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-26-10-35-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-26-10-35-01.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi amcashes. Pretty app! I'm having a hard time reading your chart since the print is a bit small for me. Also, when do you generally O? If you're still seeing fertile CF I say keep BD'ing :) . I don't know much about swaying but you don't BD near O right? Or with fertile CF on deck? So not BD'ing last night should be fine yes?

Here is another photo of my chart. Trying for a girl means I have to stop 3-4 days before ovulation but my problem is I thought I'd start to spike by now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-26-11-42-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-26-11-42-43.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
By "spike" do you mean the sustained temp shift that suggests O has indeed occurred? B/c if you're trying to DTD 3-4 DBO and your temp shifts tomorrow to your post-O temps and stays up then you will have BD'd closer to O than you wanted. Unless I'm missing something you seem GTG to me. Do your past charts suggest you will be O'ing soon?

This is my first cycle with this app my other cycle was on ff and it jumped around 4 different times however on ovagraph (the first photo is of that) it says I ovulated on CD 20.

Maybe sticking with your BD timing where it is now is good then. If you O around CD20 this cycle your timing is aces. As you approach O your fertile CF should increase so you may have a heads up in that regard.

Trying to sway may take a few more cycles of temping/charting to get a better idea of when you're likely to O. That is if this cycle doesn't act right :) .

My cm never acts right for me. I've never had egg white and most of the time I'm dry. That's why I started temping.

Well you're still winning in the CF department for girl swaying then :D . If you ever needed to increase CF Pre-Seed is good stuff :thumbup: .

If you don't mind I need help! This is our first ttc 2nd cycle. I just got my first positive opk yesterday, CD 16, and another one this am. Do I need to keep bding? we have bd since cd 12 ED and I don't know how much longer we need to bd. I haven't had the "spike" in my bbt yet so keep going until I see the "spike"?

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1
I would to be safe but you don't have to do anything. Sperm live at least 3 days and up to 5 days in good conditions.

I would to be safe but you don't have to do anything. Sperm live at least 3 days and up to 5 days in good conditions.

Thank you! I think we will at least for another 2 or 3 days just to be sure. Good luck with a girl! Glad you got the "rise" and hope you timed it well.

My temp went up today
Fabulous then! GL! :dust: Enjoy your TWW :flower: .

If you don't mind I need help! This is our first ttc 2nd cycle. I just got my first positive opk yesterday, CD 16, and another one this am. Do I need to keep bding? we have bd since cd 12 ED and I don't know how much longer we need to bd. I haven't had the "spike" in my bbt yet so keep going until I see the "spike"?
Yep, keep BD'ing 'til you can see the BBT shift :) . If you're getting tired maybe try EOD? GL! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->