Huge horrible spots :(

xsadiex

Reaction score
I've only just stopped being a spotty teenager and now in the past 3 days I've had 3 huge, underskin, boil like spots :cry:

How depressing, anyone got any tips on getting rid?
I have put sudocreme on them, apparently that can work.

I know how you feel, I've had 2 massive spots that feel like they cover my face :(

I've got these tea tree and witchhazel wipes that seem to help tho, keeps them from looking too bad x

i was on antibiotics longterm b4 i fell pregnant for my skin and wen i stopped them (due to pregnancy) my skin ERUPTED!! The same thing happened wit my first baby too but i just put up wit it. This time i went to a local beauticians- she gave me some free samples of Dermatalogica and it has worked wonders!! You cud try a few diff places and ask for samples to see if it makes a diff b4 ya spend a fortune on creams. I know my doc said there wer creams she cud prescribe too that wer safe in pregnancy if it really got to me so if its really gettin ya down ya cud see ur doc. I didnt like sudocream as it clogged my pores but hopefully it helps ya xx

You're not the only one. I've got a few normal type spots but yesterday I have got a huge under the skin one by my mouth which hurts whenever I move my mouth! Sorry don't know how to get rid of then, if they're caused my pg hormones I guess there's not much we can do.

I got a few when i got pregnant but only had 2 since 6 weeks

Same problem here - in one week I had about 6 massive spots come up all over my face! Argh! I've been cleansing my face with apple cider vinegar (diluted 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water) a few times a day and the spots have cleared up for now. *touch wood* D: Tea tree oil and witch hazel can work well too.

OMG I forgot about the spots!!!!!!!!!! I had this with my first sooooooooo very bad for the first 3/4 months massive big boil spots all over my face/neck made me so depressed the only thing I found that helped was keeping my skin free of make up as often as I could (hard I know) and going the sudacream route every night...i have avoided them so far 6 weeks and counting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->