huge thanks to babynbump mammy's

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by emiliasmummy, Jun 3, 2011.

1. emiliasmummy

emiliasmummy Well-Known Member

just wanted to say a huge thanks to all the ladies that commented on my post yesterday i took my lo to doctors first thing after another awful night and shes got lacatous intolerence {spelt wrong lol} wish id come on here sooner for help .

once again ladies a huge thanks hopefully ill have a baby settled baby by the end of the week .xx

2. KayBea

KayBea Mummy to Xanthia Lily

Dont think i helped but glad its getting sorted! X

3. angel2010

angel2010 Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc

I don't think I helped either, but I am glad to hear it as well!

4. PepsiChic

PepsiChic mummy of 2 boys!

same as above, im glad you got help from here and the doctor x

5. punk_pig

punk_pig Guest

Oooooh how did the GP diagnose that? I thought (how horrible of me) your LO just sounded like a normal young baby - now I'm worried my baby isn't normal but she did get better with age. Stilll doesnt nap during the day though...EVER!

6. emiliasmummy

thanks ladies hopefully this is what she needed and will get happier she only had 2 bottles so far and seems better ...

punk-pig / i just gave doctors her symtoms and straight away she said thats what it is and thats its quiet common and gets past off as colic and she reckons its the sugar in normal milk that keeps lo's up cause there bodies dont break down makes them hyper and hard to settle .... well im guna see how the milk goes and fingers crossed ill start getting some sleep and on the plus its on perscription :) so free milk what will i do with the spare cash lol xxx

7. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

Pleased to hear your GP listened to you, and hopefully this means your LO will be more settled & content :)

8. chetnaz

chetnaz Have 3 boys + girl on way

glad to hear you sorted things out hun.

9. glad you got the problem sorted

10. happilyhappy

happilyhappy Well-Known Member

Glad you got it sorted hun, Jasper also has an intolerance and since he's been on neocate he's like a different baby I hope it improves for you all now xx

11. sapphire1

sapphire1 Well-Known Member

You're welcome chick. Glad it's sorted now. Your LOs symptoms were identical to Holly's, and she has an intolerance to cows milk protein. She's much better now she's on prescription milk, hope you find the same thing x x

12. emiliasmummy

hopefully this is the trick ladies just wish it hadnt took nearly 6 weeks to get some answers feel awful lo has suffered so long ....

ladies how long did it take for you to notice a difference in your lo after u went on special milk x

13. sapphire1

sapphire1 Well-Known Member

Holly was first put on Aptamil Pepti, and was on it for a couple of months, but it didn't suit her. When she was switched to Nutramigen AA her wind problem (lol!) was solved straight away, but it took about a month for her to be completely better. The doctor told us it can take up to 6 weeks for the other milk to work it's way completely out of their systems x x