Huh?

New Member: Up to 10 posts
Active BNB Member: 10-1000 posts
Chat Happy BNB Member: 1000-2500 posts
BNB Addict: 2500-10,000 posts
BNB Elite: 10,000+ posts

X

A heap of mine have gone missing too :shrug: Thought I was going dotty but if I'm not the only one... could it be because some of the threads in here were moved to non-post countable areas?

The appreciation thread was deleted - I'd say that's why your posts went missing.

The appreciation thread was deleted today. My post count went down yesterday.
ETA: It was probably another thread that we both posted in that was deleted. I just can't think of any other threads I posted in that were deleted. It's a mystery. :haha:

why was that thread deleted did it get heated? i stopped following it after a while because id check it come back an hour later and it was up by 15 pages...too much reading!

how many posts do i have?!

*checks*

holy poop! i didnt realize i post that much! but i want to be an "elite" so i better get spamming!

I believe people were mentioning people that they shouldn't. But that's all I'm going to say so I don't get in trouble. :haha:
I've been keeping track because I'm excited that I'm so close to being BnB addict! I'm a total nerd. :haha:

I think i worked it out. The Loser club was moved and I have noticed when I post there my post count doesn't go up, so I can only assume that when it was moved out of baby club I lost all the posts I put in there.

Maybe the mods decided that we were such losers that we didn't deserve to have our posts counted in there! :haha:

Only joking mods :)

x

Yeah post counts are deleted when a thread is deleted/moved to the dungeon.

It probably is because it was moved to section where posts aren't counted, although I didn't know that happens :lol:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->