*HUMP* Bloody ASDA and WASPS!!!

Imi

Reaction score
:hissy: To hot tonight and i could not be ARSED to cook! so we decided on having a BBQ since we had solictiors tonight and wanted to chill .... so i toddles off to aldi (do GORGEOUS burgers) gets the stuff and goes home!

Needed to go to asda as they do my wine .... i got I.D AGAIN FFS :hissy:

Then i gets my tea, we were sat outside chilling and a wasp decides to drink my wine and pounce on my burger the little fooka!!! :hissy:

LEAVE ME FOOD N BOOZE ALONE !!!!

Arghhh rant over but i went through hell to get that wine and i was that hungry i didn't want to share!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont be offended for being IDed Imi.
They have just upped the age to challenge people for buying alcohol as its getting harder to tell now.
If you look under 25 now then they will ask for ID.

Grrr at the wasps, i hate those bloody things!

Still .... i don't pay £4.95 a bottle for a wasp to get pissed at my expense ....

cheep ass lil git!

xxx

:rofl:

Gotta laugh at Rob, his hi viz uniform keeps attracting them to him :lol:

Asda need to get a grip!! I.D if you look under 25??

That a JOKE??

xxx

I hate fookin wasps, they are out in force just now!

Hope u enjoyed ur burger :rofl:xxx

Honestly it is really ahrd to tell with alot of people. We did an ID test at our induction and almost everyone who were actually under 18 we said we wouldnt ID.

LOL i love shopping in asda but the customer service sucks !! the staff in our local one have a serious attitute problem ! tesco all the way !!! lmao

*hides from AG* lol

Lol im allowed 2 units :)

FOR LIFE LMFAO thats a night or was it a week??

xxx

I have to stop myself buying it, wine and me dont go well together............ :blush:

LOL i love shopping in asda but the customer service sucks !! the staff in our local one have a serious attitute problem ! tesco all the way !!! lmao

*hides from AG* lol

Its Rob you gotta hide from, hes the Asda addict :lol:

I can only vouch for the store im in though, i understand that not everywhere is perfect.

As it is im in the middle of a complaint with Asda because of an undelivered cd i ordered.

ahh rant away lol i've gotta do a 9 hour shift with 2 of the laziest shits in the warehouse so i'll probably be ranting myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->