Hump day

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for myself today;
if I'm not in the bathroom peeing,
I'm in the kitchen eating!!

If I'm not doing one of those two things I'm complaining about something! I've been a grouch the last couple of days. Everything is getting on my nerves!!

I am real grumpy today, can't be bothered to speak to anyone in work. I even had a secret cry earlier cause I was so fed up lol. Not long till works all over :)

I am real grumpy today, can't be bothered to speak to anyone in work. I even had a secret cry earlier cause I was so fed up lol. Not long till works all over :)

I understand! Someone says good morning to me and my first thought is:

"The nerve...." :haha:

I imagine we are the most amazing people to be around at the moment lol....

I haven't eaten, god help anyone who has the nerve to speak to me!

Yeah...if I'm hungry, I really worry for anyone who says anything to me!

I snapped at my co-worker yesterday and that's really out of character for me!

I've given up apologizing to anyone at work now lol, if they choose to speak to me before lunch, they pay the consequences!

i hate the 'your eating again' line.
that reaaaaaallllllly gets me and i turn into the incredible hulk.

That was me yesterday, today I am eating (its only almost 10 am here, so I can't say if it is a lot), yesterday though, I was a bear.

i cant stop. just eaten a whole trifle and im starved D:
i can see alot of weight gain coming with this pregnancy.
with my first, everything was normal. nothing happened differently. no weight gain. increased appitite. MS. aches and pains. nothing

I know the feeling!!! I live in Connecticut and my town got hit hard from the blizzard, with a whopping 36 inches of snow :( and we didn't get plowed out of our street until Sunday night and I've been cooped up in the house since last Friday - needless to say, I was becoming such a bear to my OH and at one point yesterday started refusing to pick up my phone to speak to anybody. Thank god today is my first day back to work and OUT of the house!!

luckily everything I crave is healthy.

We left our house and live with OH's parents at mo so we can save more money for a bigger house and they find it hilarious how much fruit I go through lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->