Humph.

L

Love Bunny

*Siiiiigh*

Is it just me or are any of you ladies feeling really needy in the last few weeks???

My fella has just finished work on paid holiday til mid Jan - so I'm used to being on my own in the day while he's at work...

But he's at a work 'do tonight and the original plan was he was gonna be getting the last bus home at about half 11....

Then I got a phonecall from him and he was all like - "do you mind if I stay out in town after work party and stay at a mates and come home in the morning?" (I know the friend so its nothing that I would worry about like 'that' iykwim...!) And me being my normal self I wouldn't have minded in the slightest :shrug: He's free to do what he wants, as am I, and thats how its always been!

But I felt like I was saying "yea babe thats fine have fun!" through gritted teeth and forced enthusiasm! :cry:

Idk... I'm usually fine with stuff like this - normally I wouldn't even bat an eyelid! but right now I just feel all needy and lonely!!! Its usually him thats all clingy not me!!! I nearly burst into tears when he said he wasn't coming home and I don't know why!!

Arrrgh! Damn hormones!

x

I think i'd probably be the same to be honest :rofl: Sometimes i want him to go out and then when he does, i wish he was back at home? What's all that about :rofl:

I know ! Pathetic isn't it!!

Somtimes its like ahhhh I want some spaaaace ! But now he's not coming home I'm feeling all meek and sorry for myself :rofl: I need bitchslapping!

ooh this sounds like me!! I hate it when OH leaves me in the evenings, he's got his xmas staff night out tomorrow night and im dreading it! I feel so mean as he hardly ever goes out that much and he usually does enjoy himself...think its just me feeling clingy!

but if he were to leave me alone in bed and not come home- id be crying my eyes out too!!! We never spend the night apart...NEVER. I dont feel safe without him there, and now im pregnant i think its just gotten worse :wacko:

You're not alone hun...i get the same feelings- think pregnancy is such a loney vulnerable time as its only you who's actually physically experiencing it :hugs:

were you not invited to his work do? I had a similar situation last weekend for my Oh's work do which we were both going to but I had a very uncomfy just not good day so i decided not to go and so ofcourse he was still going, which normally i wouldn't care about at all (yea I know wot u mean like "that" - no problems like that these ways either) I told him i'd pick him up after it then he said he might go to town with his mates, which i wouldnt normally care about either- hell, i used to do that all the time so y shouldnt he! :shrug: but I was feeling so upset i just curled up in a ball and cried - he didnt see me, i felt so super mad at him, even though he really did deserve a night out but i couldnt control it i was so mad and angry and i cried. (lol f***ing hormones) Turned out he left, then not long later he came back home with dvds and nice diner for us and didnt end up going coz he didnt want me home alone all sore and lonely!!
So i think it is absolutely normal u feeling like this hun. Does suck though that u have to stay home all alone tonight though :( There are plenty of us on here though if u need to chat :D

and aah - if you're a whining bitch then we should make up a club coz i'm sure your not the only one thinking like that :haha:

x

:rofl: omg we are all so pathetic!!!

He rang me earlier and was all insistant he would come home cause he didn't want me to be all on my own but I FORCED him to stay out so he's coming back in the morning! (well probably didn't take much reassuring that I wasn't gonna DIE without his presence haha - but still!)

Its just weird for me cause we are both very independent but also very close at the same time so I'm finding it weird that I want him home and stuff! I think its mainly to do with the fact that if I wasn't practically about to give birth I would probably be out and about getting wasted with my mates somewhere but instead I'm stuck at home watching nature programs at 1AM!

Nah I didn't get invited cause its like "a work thing" haha I don;t think anyone who doesn't work there is allowed to go - but to be honest even if I had been invited I would probably have politely declined the invitation!!! :rofl: which just makes me even more of a fussy moaning bitch :lol:

xxx

:haha:

I look foward to my OH coming home and then when he does i'm in the foulest moods and just want him to leave and then he leaves and i just want him home. I KNOW!!!! :rofl:

B4 I was pregnant i'd be off getting wasted with my mates too :blush: now I really dont have any mates I can just hang out with because i'm too "boring" now because I can't go get wasted with them, well i have visited and stuff but they just sit there all like "blaaagghh" and i'm like hmmm this is fun did i actually used to be like that all the time :haha:. And if there are some "drinks" going on everyones just like "come just for a wee bit u can have some orange juice"- seriously, It's not fun sitting there watching your mates turn into idiots after a few drinks. So nature programs.. yea i fell your pain... :dohh: :haha:

Girls, i feel exactly the same, ive been known to encourage my DH to go out and then cry once hes gone.... :blush: how crazy is that.... its 'Mad Friday' today in aberdeen i dunno what its called anywhere else, where most works go out and have their xmas lunch/booze up it starts stupid early i was drinking at 10am last year!! my DH starts at 6pm which is pretty late and he wont be home till early hours as i know he'll go in town afterwards and i hate the thought of him not being home till silly am...
I feel very clingy and im not sure what its all about, I was never like this before being pregnant!!!! so you are not alone although i have no advice... its maybe something to do with our lives changing so much.. and thiers.. not at all......

xx

I'm the same, I hate it when my OH's even out at work during the days at the moment. I dunno why, it's nothing new. I'm just so clingy and emotional it's quite sad :p x

Girls, i feel exactly the same, ive been known to encourage my DH to go out and then cry once hes gone.... :blush: how crazy is that.... its 'Mad Friday' today in aberdeen i dunno what its called anywhere else, where most works go out and have their xmas lunch/booze up it starts stupid early i was drinking at 10am last year!! my DH starts at 6pm which is pretty late and he wont be home till early hours as i know he'll go in town afterwards and i hate the thought of him not being home till silly am...
I feel very clingy and im not sure what its all about, I was never like this before being pregnant!!!! so you are not alone although i have no advice... its maybe something to do with our lives changing so much.. and thiers.. not at all......

xx

I think it's abit more than their lives not changing.. well I know my OH has changed for the better and preparing for our little one and he does deserve a night out which he hasnt had since I've been pregnant, but when he talks about maybe going out I do the whole talking through clenched teeth thingee :)haha:). I never normally would. maybe it's just because I can't go with him even if I wanted to (well i could but it'd be boring for me). But if I wasn't pregnant and he wanted to go out then i have the choice whether i want to or not. If I don't want to thats my problem. i don't know, somethings are unexplainable I think I'm just turning into a fussy wench :rofl:

Im soo glad im not alone!! Sometimes i hate him so much i just cant wait for him to leave for work then i cry when hes gone! He went away for a few days to a friends and i went outta my mind! I usually wouldnt care.. Were all mad!x

:haha: mad we are!! OH has insisted he sleep on the couch now coz i cant get comfortable then his breathing irritates me even more. When we are in bed together i'm thinking grrr go sleep on the couch or something, then when he does i make him come back coz i want cuddles but when we bak in bed i dont want cuddles i just push him to the edge. He is asleep on the couch now- do i just leave him and try get a descent nights sleep? or do i drag him to bed and do the push and shove thing all night?
How come evrything we seem to do is a no win situation. Can't be kept happy :rofl:

dont worry im worse!!! i never used to be paranoid or clingy or anything! and now my oh told me he fancies cameron diaz when we wer watching theres something about mary is it? and i just started crying!! haha i was soo embarresed and hes told all my friends and they think its hilarious! :) blummin hormones! xxx

Ooooh mrsneish i forgot its mad friday - i sooo nearly went into town shopping! Thank god I read this thread!!

Hormones aint half funny when pregnant though, I burst into histerical tears yesterday as I couldn't find anything to wear that was comfy. Everything including my maternity jeans are pinching bump now and are super sore to wear, and all my leggings fall down when I walk. Humpf. lol

I'm the same, trying not to be neurotic and clingy but I can't help it! My OH's work do is tonight too, I could go if I wanted to but its too cold and town will be too busy and my back hurts and I can't stop whinging! I really don't like him going out at the moment but I can't make a fuss cos I know its not fair. He's promised not to get too drunk and not be in too late but I shall believe that when I see it! I just get sooo paranoid that i'm going to go into labour and he'll be hammered in some bar somewhere miles away and I won't be able to get hold of him and I'll be all on my ooowwn!:cry: And breathe...:haha:

Ooooh mrsneish i forgot its mad friday - i sooo nearly went into town shopping! Thank god I read this thread!!

Hormones aint half funny when pregnant though, I burst into histerical tears yesterday as I couldn't find anything to wear that was comfy. Everything including my maternity jeans are pinching bump now and are super sore to wear, and all my leggings fall down when I walk. Humpf. lol

damn your siggy!! :haha: I just brushed the screen to get rid of that damn bug!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->