Hungry all the time!

Littlebear11

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I'm just so hungry all the time. I'll wake up in the middle of the night just starving and then again in the morning. Is anyone else like this so early?

Yup! I've been like it since 5 weeks, I can't eat enough but I also feel so sick at the same time although the nausea gets much worse if I get too hungry.

If my stomach gets too empty that's when I feel the worst I've figured. I keep a packet of rich tea fingers next to the bed so I have a couple of those if I wake In the night. It helps my stomach to settle a little bit I've found.

I've been getting really bad morning sickness to the point where I had to get a prescription from my doctor :( not even crackers helped.

If my stomach gets too empty that's when I feel the worst I've figured. I keep a packet of rich tea fingers next to the bed so I have a couple of those if I wake In the night. It helps my stomach to settle a little bit I've found.

I think I'm going to have to try this because I keep waking up starving in the night then the nausea is horrific in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->