Hungry henry on BabyTV

K

Kalah

They NEVER have what he wants!! :wacko:
What kind of restaurant is that place?! Every time it comes on I think "ok, they better have what he wants this time"!
I think I've been watching too much babytv :haha:

:haha: I've been thinking the same thing about poor Henry!

i say this all the time! You think he'd find a new restaurant. And grandpa is ALWAYS hiding in the gallery. No imagination :nope: You should have seen the excitement in this house when they aired the new kenny and goories :happydance: xx

I thought that too! You would think the grocery store would be better supplied too!

i say this all the time! You think he'd find a new restaurant. And grandpa is ALWAYS hiding in the gallery. No imagination :nope: You should have seen the excitement in this house when they aired the new kenny and goories :happydance: xx

The grandpa one creeps me out!! The first time I saw it I just heard "where is grandpa hiding, is he in your room?" I was like umm...he better not be!! :haha: It made him sound like some kind of pervert it was weird!

The grandpa one creeps me out!! The first time I saw it I just heard "where is grandpa hiding, is he in your room?" I was like umm...he better not be!! :haha: It made him sound like some kind of pervert it was weird!

LoooL! That made me laugh, but its true :) haha....

Oh I thought I was bad watchin baby tv too much, henry makes me laugh wen he runs to the supermarket 'olayy'!

Yes, I've been thinking this! If that was me, I wouldn't bother going back! What kind of waiter makes their customer go and get the ingredients as well? Madness!

Oh I thought I was bad watchin baby tv too much, henry makes me laugh wen he runs to the supermarket 'olayy'!

I definitely have it on too much, I tend to leave it on after I put LO down for a nap, oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->