Hungry!!!!!

natalie85

Reaction score
Has anyone found that like an hour or so after eating and being full up that they are hungry again??? I actually just had a snack after a big dinner from which I was stuffed ate now I'm hungry again!!???? It's mad past few days after eating I'm hungry again!!!!!
Please tell me not just me and it's totally normal??? I'm such a pig right now!!!

It's mad!!! I'm worried I will end up putting loads more weight on!!!! I am hoping lo is having a growth spurt and that's what's making me hungry!! It's been like this last few days!!!

I am so glad you posted this because I was so going to! Today I ordered a medium pizza and ate the entire thing by myself! And I didn't even feel that full. ITS INSANE. I have never really heard of babies having growth spurts at 37 weeks. Off to eat ice cream ;)

i had to go down and make toast there just because i seen this thread. thats how bad i am. i wasnt even hungry :( awh well let the diets begin with our babies are here!! :)

Aready I had exactly same other night!!! It's bad I don't even want healthy food!!!! What's making it worse for me at the min is our fridge freezer has packed up so have virtually no food!!! :(
Opppsie sorry kimber89!!!!

no its not you!! on sunday on our way back from a weekend away we called at mc donalds then after i'd dropped my DH and the dogs off at home i went to asda to get tea for us and as i walked away from the checkout i was bloody starving so ripped into two sosage rolls and an apple...only remembering not an hr ago i'd ate a huge mcdonalds!!

Haha doggy121 that's so like what I've been doing haha!!! Dh last night after curry couldn't believe it when an hour later I said I was hungry and then again tiny bit later on!!!!

I am like this and only 27 weeks!! Scoffing for England!

Awww I was same at 27 weeks it seems to come and go with me these eating phases!!!!

Yep ... but I make sure I have a drink first before I eat in case I am actually just thirsty.

x

YEP! Well I went 1/2 weeks where I didn't feel like eating at all but since middle of last week all I've wanted to do is eat eat eat.. But it's not exactly healthy what I've been fancying to eat :/ lol... Also got a thing for snacking on chocolate digestives (ate half a back this morning already! lol)
I just see it like this though (for those that have said your scared of putting lots of weight on) LO will be here within a few weeks so just eat what you fancy now as LO wants it (hehe) then when LO is here you'll loose it all running about after them.. Making bottles ect..Taking them on walks. And just eat smaller portions :)

Oh yeah I'm always drinking hoping that it's just thirst hunger!!!

Hmmm I'm starving now!!!! Nothing for breakfast here grrrrr so very fed up hmmm cream egg it is

Lol, I had 4 slices of toast with marmite at 6.30/7ish and just about to have...
Apple and Raspberry Crumble with extra thick double cream before having a shower and actually doing some housework!
x

ive just had my honey nut cornies and now i'm thinking toast is in order...then in a little while i'll av some greek yoghurt (out of big pot so i can eat till it makes me feel sick) with honey squeezed on top, then for lunch i think i'll av beans on toast.... oh the joys of early mat leave!!!

Oooo toast I can't wait till our fridge works and I can have marg therefore toast it's really doing my head in ahhh I think now I've eaten that I've got the energy to get dressed and head to a shop and get something like croissants to eat!! I've found they are nice with out marg if I get a pack of 4 they are gone by mid afternoon!! Hahaha!!!

Oooo toast I can't wait till our fridge works and I can have marg therefore toast it's really doing my head in ahhh I think now I've eaten that I've got the energy to get dressed and head to a shop and get something like croissants to eat!! I've found they are nice with out marg if I get a pack of 4 they are gone by mid afternoon!! Hahaha!!!

get some nutella choc spread for your croissants, cut them in half whilst cold, spread nutella on and close up then pop em under the grill....yummy and no butter needed

Awww love honey nut cornflakes!!!! My fav ahhhhh

ah ha, before i got pregnant i'd buy own branded cerial from the supermarket but since ive been pregnant and my brekkie is really important, aspes when i was so ill in the begginning i buy fancy branded stuff now, regardless of the price!

I like dipping the croissants in honey at the min!!! Soooooo good!!!
Hahaha yeah I usually get shops own brand but there was few weeks ago kelloggs was constantly on offer!!! I brought loads then but then hubby kept eating them too!!!! What a meanie!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->