Hungry

Layla

Reaction score
Is anyone else hungry ALLLLLLLLLL the time?

I cant seem to get full, im always eating, its not just little things either, im finding im having 2 helpings of breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners lol

I will eat a meal, then an hour later be starving again, plus im snacking inbetween.

I am going to go and weigh myself again today, i think i will start pileing on the lbs now

x

Yep ! i am eating so much right now its unbelievable !! i had breakfast at 9am yesterday and by 11am i was having more toast and cereal !
I just seem to eat all day !

When I'm hungry I want food NOW type thing but I fill up easy :D

i have put on another lb!

4lbs in total now, i better start watching what i eat a bit lol

x

Wish i'd only put on 4lbs lol mines more like 4 stone lol!!

Enjoy it layla!

xxx

I have put on a stone at least! :shock:

Wow only 4lbs Layla, you're doing great!

Wobbles, me too - I've put on a stone, I'm trying to watch what I eat but have such a bad lack of self discipline and see to put on weight from just looking at food!

I am starving all day long but in the evenings half way through dinner I feel really bloated and remain like that til morning.

i was over weight before i started tho so i can only really affrod to put on 15lbs dureing the whole pregnancy, so im really trying to stick to that

x

I've only put on 4lbs right now but I sense it is coming as my all day sickness seems to be easing. I may begin to eat a bit more. Does anyone know if your metabolism slows down during pregnancy? I know you tend to store more but is that the reason?

when i was pregnant i ate constantly! it was sandwiches mainly and then i got really into cereal, wheatabix especially i was eating about 4 to 5 bowls a day! plus all my other meals...

i lost over a stone in pregnancy coz i was swimming a lot and i threw up all i ate anyway, from week 36 onwards i gained a lot of weight and ended up putting on 6lb my whole pregnancy and rhys was 6lb 8oz anyway lol!

Im constantly eating too. I keep saying im going to eat healthy but at wor it never happens :(

Never happened in my house either babybean lol

I was the same at the start of my pregnancy, I was eating 6 cheeseburgers, as a pose to an average of 2, 2 french fries and munching on Mcdonalds puddings- didnt really gain weight with that though, but as the weeks went by, those scales were going up by 1lb, then it was going up in 2lb's per week... then before I knew it I gained a stone.
The hunger eased off, but now its back again, I just lay on the sofa thinkin "Im not psychically hungry, I dont particularly want to eat" and I cant be arsed to get up and make food, but I clearly have no choice, as I tend to wanna be sick if I dont, and we cant be having that now, can we.?
It's weird, because your mouth doesnt want the food, yet your stomache does lol, if that makes any bloody sense what-so-ever!

I ate loads when I was pg especially towards the end when I ate shed loads of chocolate! I put on 3 stones in total. Layla it is healty to be eating more, its good its the only time we have the exscuse to eat what we want :)

its good its the only time we have the exscuse to eat what we want :)
:hi:I had a convo with a GP about eating, and she said that all women use that excuse.. she was rather rude about it and said theres no need to go over board with the food, and with eating cream cakes everyday because the 'eating for two' senario is simply a myth, and almost all pregnant women see it as a good reason to pig out on crap.
I'll be honest with you, I cant remember the last time I ate anything healthy. I dont induldge on cream cakes etc:, but ive got into a habit of eating chips with loads of mayo, for my lunch- DR's dont agree though. They claim it provokes the obesity gene in unborn babies.

I get really hungry when I wake up in the morning, like I have to put something in my stomach no later than right NOW!

But I haven't had any fun cravings, this kid seems to be a salad and broccoli kind of kid :munch:

Its right Louise lol My MW said the same to me she said I didn't ned to eat for 2 at all just remember to eat a good blanace of this and that :D

indeed :rofl: got the excess flab to prove it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->