Hunt The Placenta Scan Tomorrow!!

Good Luck hun, really hope its moved

Good luck , hope its moved !!

Ive got mine next tuesday to !!

good luck my love!!!

sending you natural birth vibes!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Good luck pp hope it has shifted! xx

Good luck for your scan hun xXx Really hope you get some good news and its moved for you xXx
I had a lowlying placenta with my last preg and luckily it moved just enough to have a natural birth! I was told if it was 2cm away from birth canal then its an automatic section, mine shifted to 2.6/2.7 cm! I just got away with it!
Its low again with this one :hissy: so I have another scan in 3 weeks to see where it is.

Fingers crossed for all of us low placenta ladies!

Good luck today hon x x

Good luck today!!!! I know how you feel as mine has been breech since 31 weeks and I've had a couple of scans since then and I'm now booked in for a section at 39 weeks (next week - Yikes!!!) but they scan you on the morning of the C section and if he's turned they'll send me home to wait a natural birth!!!!! which could be another 3 weeks so now I hope he doesn't turn (selfish I know but I've got my head around the section now and wanna meet him!!!)

I hope if it's gonna move it has already...... xx

Good luck hunni. I really hope you get a natural birth :hugs:
xx

oooh good luck! Mine was very low at 20 weeks and it had moved at 34 weeks so you never know lady! It only needs to shift a tiny amount.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->