Hurrah for that Friday feeling.....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
Whats everyone planning for the weekend? I'm on call for work.....:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: but OH will look after me, bless his heart. I still have an easter egg to eat too! xxx

For once I am not so happy it is Friday as it means I am almost back to work on Monday after my week off!

We are going to take OHs Dad to collect his new car today which is an old classic so OH is very excited! We are taking Dogbert with us and will then take her for a nice long walk in the woods.

Tomorrow I am taking some photos for a local lady of her daughter and then may go to see my folks - if not tomorrow we will go there on Sunday.

Hopefully Mum will get her doggie today so we will take Dogbert to meet him at his new housey :)

xxx

My weekends are only 'weekends' because they're when my OH doesn't work so I get to spend time with him all day, rather than it just being me and Jasper.

He's working on Saturday, and we have a wedding on Sunday - and his mother is babysitting Jasper practically all day and I dont get along with her, I dont agree with her parenting and generally I just dont want her in my home, with my baby, without me there... but I got sick of arguing with my OH about it, so I agreed to let her baby sit him... so... I cant wait till Monday and its all over.

:cry:

Just getting some shopping in :( Then working tomorrow

We are supposed to be doing a car boot sale tomo, hope the weather clears up! Its miserable here today. x

My weekends are only 'weekends' because they're when my OH doesn't work so I get to spend time with him all day, rather than it just being me and Jasper.

He's working on Saturday, and we have a wedding on Sunday - and his mother is babysitting Jasper practically all day and I dont get along with her, I dont agree with her parenting and generally I just dont want her in my home, with my baby, without me there... but I got sick of arguing with my OH about it, so I agreed to let her baby sit him... so... I cant wait till Monday and its all over.

:cry:

Not so much Friday joy then! Its horrible when you have to do something you really dont want too just to keep the peace, especially when your LO is involved xxx

Got tons of shopping and organizing to do for Lily's Birthday party. Our lawn is also like a jungle so I'll have to get OH to try and tackle that too!

Well, I've been to town and to a play centre today with some friends , which was fun, but I'm so tired now, so I'm going to get into bed and get an early night! :)

Tomorrow, I fancy a walk in the park so I might go there in the morning, on my own, for a chill, and then I'm going to the football about 2ish and then I have nothing planned at night at the minute, but I don't want to stay in! :cry:

Sunday, I'm going to my Nan's for lunch with OH, and then I'm working at 5!:hissy: That kind of spoils my chilled weekend!

Hope everyone has a good one!

xx

Im maid of honnor at a wedding tomorrow so ill be up at the crack of dawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->