Hurrah Hurraf AF has arrived!!

billie1007

Reaction score
I know that very soon when AF arrives I will not be shouting Hurrah but for now I am very pleased.

Came of BCP in October and have been waiting not so patiently ever since. But boy is she making me suffer for this one. I feel like I am 14 again, forgotwhat periods were like without BCP contorlloing them. Have constant gut ache, achy lady bits and generally just losing an awful lot (tmi!!)

But - it's CD2 for me - first round of trying will be this month!

Does anyone know if this definitely means I will ovulate now? Does it mean that I did ovulate this month and didn't fall pregnant?

Help please.
Thanks
Billie xxx:haha:

YAY!!!! This is my 1st month of trying and I couldnt wait for my last AF to show so I coul start counting from CD1! Im on CD15 now, 1dpo so best of luck to the both of us!

I know that very soon when AF arrives I will not be shouting Hurrah but for now I am very pleased.

Came of BCP in October and have been waiting not so patiently ever since. But boy is she making me suffer for this one. I feel like I am 14 again, forgotwhat periods were like without BCP contorlloing them. Have constant gut ache, achy lady bits and generally just losing an awful lot (tmi!!)

But - it's CD2 for me - first round of trying will be this month!

Does anyone know if this definitely means I will ovulate now? Does it mean that I did ovulate this month and didn't fall pregnant?

Help please.
Thanks
Billie xxx:haha:

Know what a relief it is to finally get AF after coming off BCP. Not to put dampener on it but just to say that this does not mean you will ovulate or have regular cycles straight away. You may have few more long ones as it is generally said to allow 6 mths after Pill for your body to adjust. However, hope you are one of the lucky ones!! :winkwink:

i wish AF would arrive for me - or to be given a bfp. like you i just came of bcp in November - been cramping but no :witch: give me one or the other already ¬__¬ lol

Do you temp? If you dont I honestly think that you should. I got off BCP in June and at the time I never looked up on it, and I thought I was ovulating. I never actually got my period tho, but I was just being stupid:wacko: I started temping and realized I was not ovulating. Finally in November I ovulated and got my first AF two weeks later. I am now on Cycle 2 and its CD 34 for me, and Im pretty sure I ovulated on Thursday. Just waiting for tomorrows temp. That makes this cycle 45 days long. Its long, but atleast I know my body is working.

So we cant tell you if you for sure ovulated, but im hoping you did. Def start temping tho because you will begin to understand more of whats going on with your body.

But boy is she making me suffer for this one. I feel like I am 14 again, forgotwhat periods were like without BCP contorlloing them. Have constant gut ache, achy lady bits and generally just losing an awful lot (tmi!!)

It's by third cycle (almost 4th) off the pill and I can totally relate. I keep complaining to my loved ones that I feel like I'm going through puberty again! And my first flow was TERRIBLE! I'm always super heavy--even while on the pill--thanks to an iron deficiency but that first flow was something else. But the next one was super light and only lasted 5 days. I'm hoping to repeat that one because it will save me a fortune in tampons. :haha:

I've been having lots of other side effects of coming off the pill so I've been to the doctors for all sorts of testing--I was convinced I was dying. LOL And there she was, telling me how to deal with PMS. I definitely felt 12 all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->