Hurry up 1ww...

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
Well I'm currently 4dpo and wishing the first week of my 2ww would hurry up and finish!! It's such an annoying part of the cycle, I'm over the excitment of having confirmed ovulation, I've done all the BD'ing I possibly can to help get a BFP, but it's still to early to realistically symptom spot!!!
Just want the next 3 or 4 days to hurry up and go by so I can really start the count down to seeing those 2 pink lines!! :happydance:

Anyone else around the 4dpo mark??

my AF is due wed lets hope non of ours show up !!

hi iam 3 dpo and totally going round the bend ... been trying to keep busy but i think if i get the hover out any more 1. h2b with throttle me 2. carpet will be thread bare or 3. hover will blow up :rofl:

oh the thing we do to ourselves :dohh:

good luck and hope we all get our :bfp: this month

:hug:

I'm 5 dpo and going crazy. I swear I'm tired and nauseous and hungry and have cramps....and know that it's probably all in my head!!!

I can't wait to start testing and find out! I doubt I'll manage to wait till AF is due (May 4).

Glad to see I'm not the only one! Going to keep myself busy today cleaning the flat!! 5 dpo!!! Only 2 more sleeps till I can really start the craziness! :happydance:

morning

that was my same plans for today ... abit of a cleaning mission.. i found myself last night make our home untied ... leaving things there and things here lol just so i could spend today cleaning :rofl:

i think ive finally flipped :rofl:

carnt waiting to hear about all your symptoms and fingers crossed for our :bfp:

I haven't even ov'd get so i have ages to wait but good luck on that :bfp: :D
x

hi all

well i did about 2 hours house cleaning and ended up having head ache and feeling really tired ... so ended up having a little nap. I dont know if i had headache because i was tired as last night had a really restless night.

Hope you ladies have had a good day and half way thro the day now :happydance: not long to go :rofl:

:hug:

Don't laugh too hard, but I'm 6 dpo and did a HPT this morning (a free sample...if that makes it better:blush:). I saw a couple FF charts that got a bfp on 6 dpo and I couldn't resist giving it a try.

Symptoms:
So tired yesterday that I had a nap at 1pm and slept for an hour and a half (probably longer if the phone hadn't rung). Had that uneasy tummy thing all day (nausea? hunger pangs? who knows?) Last night I was so gassy and bloated (but I get that sometimes before af anyways)

This morning hunger pangs required me to eat a banana at 5:30am and then go back to sleep. I have a little bit of lower back pain, af-like cramps, and a mild headache. My bbs aren't sore, but I've had the occasional sharp pain in them and my abdomen.

The symptoms sound promising, but I don't know if I trust them. Who know what my head could be making up?

hi..sorry i carnt comment on the symptoms but I know how you feel apple ... iam trying to analise every little thing it is doing my head in iam tired, sleepy, snappy and slight tummy pains... iam so snappy at h2b i just carnt wait for the 8th when af is due.

good luck hope you get your bfp soon

Wooo hoooo!! My flat is spick n span, sparkly clean!!! All thats left to do is change the bed sheets... and then promptly crawl under them for a nap... I am bushed! :sleep:

Symptoms sounds promising apple84 although its still so hard to tell at this early stage! Good luck though,

Well I'm currently 4dpo and wishing the first week of my 2ww would hurry up and finish!! It's such an annoying part of the cycle, I'm over the excitment of having confirmed ovulation, I've done all the BD'ing I possibly can to help get a BFP, but it's still to early to realistically symptom spot!!!
Just want the next 3 or 4 days to hurry up and go by so I can really start the count down to seeing those 2 pink lines!! :happydance:

Anyone else around the 4dpo mark??

Hi, im just wondering what "1ww/2ww" means>]?

2week wait, or 1 week wait, basically counting down from the day you ovulate, to when your AF (period) would be due. this stage is normally about 14 days in length.

2week wait, or 1 week wait, basically counting down from the day you ovulate, to when your AF (period) would be due. this stage is normally about 14 days in length.

Thanks...theres so many short forms to things, i cant keep up lol

No worries, have a look through this thread, it should help with explaining some of them

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Wooo hoooo!! 7dpo today, meaning the 1ww is HERE!!! :happydance: Hope the next 7 days goes a bit quicker then the last 7!

Hi I am 5 DPO. I miscalcuated this month so we only Bd on Ov day and day after and today my temps on FF fell below the cover line. I have never wanted anything as much as this tho.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->