Hurry up December.......

Cool, I was thinking about getting rid of my weightloss ticker as I never update it and getting a TTC ticker. Its about 11 weeks away so Im a couple of weeks behind you two, AF is due 11th Dec and should OV Xmas Eve or Xmas day!!

Hi all

can i join you please ??

OH and i have decieded that dec is the month for us to start trying for number 2 ! im terrified and excited all at the same time !! :thumbup:

Hi all

can i join you please ??

OH and i have decieded that dec is the month for us to start trying for number 2 ! im terrified and excited all at the same time !! :thumbup:

Of course you can!!

Im a bit nervous of trying again as much as I want to. Its not the whole having two children, its having the awful morning sickness and having to look after a three year old this time round and working.

Urg, will get through it though!!!

Hi all

can i join you please ??

Of course you can!!

Im a bit nervous of trying again as much as I want to. Its not the whole having two children, its having the awful morning sickness and having to look after a three year old this time round and working.

Urg, will get through it though!!!

I'm nervous aswell because I actually know what to expect now :wacko: I really want december to hurry up, i'm getting so impatient. I keep thinking of jst going for it now but I know i'm just being impatient!!! As they say, good things come to those who wait :happydance: I've started my xmas shopping as a distraction to thinking about babies.

Phew...nervous just bought some opks and thermometer for charting...so silly I know! Has anyone else found charting going okay? i've just entered some info into mine...looking forward to filling it with fertile signs LOL! :winkwink:

Phew...nervous just bought some opks and thermometer for charting...so silly I know! Has anyone else found charting going okay? i've just entered some info into mine...looking forward to filling it with fertile signs LOL! :winkwink:

I have done OPKs before and found them pretty good. I have always got a positive one each month. I think when we actually start trying I'll stick to the OPKs and if it takes a while then start with the temps and CM checking.

Just posted a thread saying hurry up santa but then found this one. Tring for number 2 after christmas xxxxxx

Hey barbles, thanks for the info - hopefully will start when they arrive in the post!

Babybug - now that would be a great xmas pressie wouldn't it!

love and :dust: to all

xxx

My husband was aking me what I wanted for christmas and I said a little baby in my tummy :) I'd be quite happy with that as a present :)

Just thought... this time next year we may all have a little bundle of joy :cloud9:

Just thought... this time next year we may all have a little bundle of joy :cloud9:

I know, how exciting!! Im really hoping we get pregnant straight away!!

Have any of you ladies stopped your birth control yet or are you stopping it then TTC straight away?

I stopped taking the microgynon pill at the end of August and have just had a period. What about you barbles?

I had my coil out at the end of May as it was falling out and we agreed we would just use condoms. So should be hormone free by now. I fell pregnant last time on the pill so I hope Im one of those really fertile women lol.

We're TTC straight off the pill - why not!!!!!! Hope I have one of those 'super fertile' periods they're always banging on about!!!! Only 2 months and 2 days left until I take my last pill. Can't come soon enough!:happydance:

Hi, I am also waiting til December to TTC. I have an appointment on Monday to have my coil out so I can start allowing my body to adjust. It's taken so long because I wanted to pass my driving test before falling pregnant and the wait was painful. Hopefully my body will be ready by Christmas.

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? I am new here and am coming off the pill in December - then we will be NTNP!! !! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->